Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 503 ]  [ Total: 503 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 SW Ontario
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba
Page: of 11

Snowshoe

Posted - 04/03/2006 :  11:49:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,
I was wondering if anyone knew of any nude beaches in southwestern Ontario around lake Erie. I don't care if it is private or public. If private please send info as to how to contact and join.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 04/03/2006 7:41:58 PM

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2006 :  10:56:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Howdy Snowhoe fellow Canudian, I donot know of any c/o (nude) beaches in southwestern ont. I heard of a few locations, I visited several areas like Peelee Pk. and I was dare to bare alone nude use where you find it!May someone else knows of others? The only legal c/o beach is in Toronto Ont. at Hanlans Pt. (Center Island) boat access by city ferry $6. Lk. Ont. One great beach, I visit rarely, but dont live there! Im in Cambridge on. 2hrs.n of Erie!
On the other post someone said Port Burwell Prov.Pk, south end, and Rondeau area see #7 page!
go n nude

Edited by - go n nude on 04/13/2006 11:05:41 AM

carrier97

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  12:35:03 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Best nude beach in Ontario is at Port Burwell. I was there the other day but warm days diappearing. Directions find Port Burwell on Lake Erie, Provincial park is on the west side of the creek. Enter park, pay day fee $7. (believe me it is worth it when considering the walking distance) drive to the furthest point possible west, park close to beach. Walk out on beautiful park beach west until you see the park boundary sign, once on the other side you are in Nude Heaven, strip those clothes off and walk free down the beach until you find your spot. Beach is very popular with all sorts of nudists.

reverend
Forum Member

Posted - 09/12/2006 :  07:58:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
snowshoe--type FCN (federation of canadian naturists)click on clothing optional beaches;click central region ontario and scroll to Port Burwell.(great beach)--free.

the Reverend--- Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 09/24/2006 :  08:58:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I went to Port Burwell this past July and it was terrific! We have been to Black's Beach in San Diego which is fantastic, but we actually prefer Port Burwell. We are a middle aged couple and my wife, who is not yet entirely comfortable going nude, felt very relaxed at Port Burwell. We've already booked a cottage for next summer!

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  9:27:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How busy was Port Burwell?
I plan on going this summer with my wife. We've been to Europe nude beaches, but not in Canada. We like the crowded beaches.
What types of people go there?

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2006 :  9:53:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ttboy,

Port Burwell is not very crowded during the week---don't know how it is during weekend. Both times we were there, it was mainly a middle-aged crowd, very friendly but not aggressive. We talked with several people, and it was a new experience for my wife, and she was very shy at first, but opened up very quickly! We can't wait to return!

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 11/20/2006 :  09:37:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We both feel safer on a crowded beach. IM not sure about being nude on a remote beach with only a few people around. They may be creeps. I'm not sure its safe then.

I've been to Hagersville Quarry, aka Sunspot Quarry. There was a nude section on the beach. When you enter the beach area, go left and its the last part of the beach on the way to the cliffs. Lots of bikers and their chicks. I was in highschool the last time I went with some friends. They didn't mind that we were there.

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 11/20/2006 4:47:35 PM

go n nude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  06:55:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wow Port Burwell, Is this beach finally legal, signed clothes optional or just public tolerated.
Dare to go bare if one so chooses, is my preception there.

go n nude

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2006 :  2:22:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Port Burwell is textile Provincial Park, but from Park you can access a private nude beach west of the park.

fayski

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  6:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by carrier97

Best nude beach in Ontario is at Port Burwell. I was there the other day but warm days diappearing. Directions find Port Burwell on Lake Erie, Provincial park is on the west side of the creek. Enter park, pay day fee $7. (believe me it is worth it when considering the walking distance) drive to the furthest point possible west, park close to beach. Walk out on beautiful park beach west until you see the park boundary sign, once on the other side you are in Nude Heaven, strip those clothes off and walk free down the beach until you find your spot. Beach is very popular with all sorts of nudists.

fayski

Posted - 02/12/2007 :  6:49:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Freindly note of warning. Before you plan to drive many hours and enjoy the beautiful beach of Port Burwell - west of the provincial park - you should know that there has been a change of ownership of this private property/beach and nudity may well be a thing of the past. We plan to go to Long Point 20 miles east of Burwell from now on. Magnificent beach, provincail park and walk east. Shorter walk too!!!

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 02/13/2007 :  4:29:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fayski....are you saying there is a nude beach at Long Point? Did you used to go to Port Burwell and that's how you know this about the property ownership change?

fayski

Posted - 02/15/2007 :  11:01:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The answer to both of your questions is YES.

n/a 04jan08
deleted

Posted - 02/18/2007 :  5:10:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
can you tell me where on Long Point? Near the Provincial Park?

jxavier
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2007 :  12:39:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Has anyone tried to use the nude beach at Port Burwell since the ownership has changed?

Page: of 11 Previous Topic: Is There anywhere to be nude near Marathon Fl? Topic Next Topic: Cuba  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved