Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 243 ]  [ Total: 243 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Nudist Resorts That Support Your Special Interest
 Where to go for adults-only with nude beach?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Any low cost nudist resorts..... Topic Next Topic: Smoothie Special Interest  Resort or activties?  

kedward
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  07:05:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I would like to visit a resort and would prefer one with a beach. This would be only are second time, our first was at Living Waters Spa. We want a place that is adults only and where we are able to walk around naked.

The places we are thinking of are: Hidden Beach, Deserts Shadow Inn, Terra Cotta, Living Waters or somewhere in Jamaica or the Caribbean.

We don't mind if the resort is small or quiet, just looking for a place to relax and really try nudism for the first time. Our first time before was at Living Waters but the weather didn't cooperate and we couldn't fully enjoy the freedom.

We plan on going away in late March or early April for a long weekend.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  10:15:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only place that I would recommend might be Couples in Jamaica. All the Jamaica resorts you cannot be fully nude all the time as they also cater to the textile population.

Terra Cotta and - - - don't have beaches. I can recommend Terra Cotta for a first time.

Right here in the states is Cypress Cove. They've a good restaurant, 2 pools, 2 hot tubs, snack bar, workout room, hairdressers/barbers, massage therapist. They do have a small beach on their lake. The resort houses the American Nudist Research Library as well.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/16/2006 :  12:44:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hidden Beach, in my experience at least, is terrific, and has all the things you're looking for. Problem is, it's tough to get down to the Yucatan for 'a long weekend'; it needs a week at least. Ditto for Eden Bay. I once had a similar bad-weather experience at Living Waters, but the Bowmans are such good hosts it didn't matter. You might want to give it another try. (We're going there for the fifth time in April.)

Time for a rant. With all the ocean-front resorts in Florida,California, Hawaii, etc., etc., you'd think there would be one, just one, beach resort in the good old USA that catered to nudists. We keep hearing that nude travel is 'the fastest-growing segment of the travel industry' ... yet we Americans are obliged to leave the country to stay in a resort where you can walk naked out your door and down to the shore. I can't believe there isn't anyone in our great nation with the courage to try this. Sure, there would be big-time legal hassles, but the market potential has to be in the hundreds of millions. Ask yourself: If Hidden Beach or Club Orient got magically transplanted to, say, Vero Beach, wouldn't you be more inclined to go? Gimme a "Hell, yeah!"

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  4:33:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have to agree with Cheri, Cypress Cove is very pleasant experiance. My wife and I frequent the resort on a regular basis, since we are in Fla. during the April and May period.

We were there last April, and the weather was great. Spent a week of total nudity!! Fantastic

They have a nice bar "Cheeks" in an area between two pools.

Also, you are only about 20 minutes from Disney, and also one of the great steak houses in the country "Charlies". A must it is rated #4 in the country.

Also, Desert Shadow is the BMW of resorts. A little pricey, but nice. Needless to say Palm Springs is land locked, so no ocean, but once again some great dining experiances await.

Beautiful Scenery.

Try it you will like it.

Cookie

pilot
Forum Member

Posted - 02/17/2006 :  11:52:11 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A sidebar on beach resorts. With the exception of South Florida, the beach season in the continental USA is comparitively short--perhaps Memorial Day through Labor Day. In order to be financially viable, the property has to be full more or less for the entire season and have at least some off-seaon business or close entirely. Given state laws, it seems likely that a nude beach resort would require an isolated stretch of beach or at least a buffer zone from the textile users. That involves some fairly expensive property, I would imagine. I do not think the issue is as much the legal hassles but rather the economic realities of beachfront properties. And it would take precisely one "incident" to cause business permits to be withdrawn. Courage, sure. But business smarts say "no way".

Answering your cheer, "Hell, yeah!"... but also "In your dreams!"

Back to DHS in 4 weeks...

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/18/2006 :  1:21:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dunno, Tim. There's a whole bunch of textile beach resorts that manage to stay open and financially viable year round. And a lot of C/O resorts (e.g., - - - ) stay open year round and have managed to avoid any disastrous "incidents" that would have closed them down. There ought to be a way to manage to combine these two concepts. Wouldn't it have been great if - -, instead of buying up Eden Bay, had opened a C/O resort on Haulover Beach. OK, maybe I'm dreaming. But when I win the Powerball next month, I'm gonna buy an entire uninhabited island in the Keys and build my 'dream resort'. You're all invited.

Paul1011
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  9:22:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I spent a week at Sorobon Beach resort on Bonnaire. It is an amazing place that is casual and very relaxing. The beach is beautiful and has great swimming and snorkling. It is realativly small so you are not crowded. A first time woman would feel very comfortable there. The only problem is it takes some time to get there especially from California. It is pretty far south. The weather is always good there. If you have a week to spend, my vote would be to ge there.

Paul1011

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2006 :  6:48:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well has the snow falls here in the N.E. area, my wife and I will be looking to spending a week in Aruba. I have been told that topless bathing is allowed, so my wife will be enjoying being partially nude.

We will try to find a secluded beach on the island and hopefully we will be able to be nude some of the time.

Will keep you posted upon our return.

Cookie

Previous Topic: Any low cost nudist resorts..... Topic Next Topic: Smoothie Special Interest  Resort or activties?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved