Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 206 ]  [ Total: 206 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  01:00:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well I sure do have a share of one the dumbest things that I have done in the nude.About 4 weeks ago I didn't turn on the weather channel or listened to local weather.And so one evening as was going to move the trash to one huge pile in the backyard within 5 minutes being outside I was freezing as it turned out the temp was 31F.And so I got in and slowly warmed myself up.

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  01:15:03 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
good job Ricki! (sarcasm) im sorry. i couldnt resist

<3 Anna

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  10:43:52 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've got a question. I know this probably going to sound dumb or off the wall.
But is it possible to do something dumb or should not have done in the nude but still
have enjoyed it?

nudistgrrl
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  4:42:52 PM  Show Profile  Visit nudistgrrl's Homepage  Reply with Quote
well, yeah i think so

<3 Anna

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  5:37:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
If nothing else Rob, we get good stories out of our dumb moments...

Annie

Life is best lived bare

Glenn Tanner

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  5:43:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I fell backwards over a beach chair. LOL

Ricki00
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  7:02:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn Tanner

I fell backwards over a beach chair. LOL

LOL it has happened to us all at once at least some way or another.

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  7:54:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I fell through a beach chair once, and I'm not that big of a girl! It was an old chair...

Annie

Life is best lived bare

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/07/2010 :  10:58:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
How true Annie and Ricki00
almost all of the stories on experiences dumb or not are good. And almost all are good for a laugh.
I have noticed one thing here nudists seem to be able to laugh at them selves easier.

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  11:53:21 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When I was about 13 or 14, I had gone nude swimming in a creek near our country home. I decided to walk nude back to the house, carrying clothes as far as I could without being seen by any of my family. I was so distracted with what I was doing that I forgot the electric fence I had to cross was engergized! No, before you ask, I was not straddling the fence when it got me.

I had been shocked before by electric fences but until then did not realize the value of even a little bit of insulation from the ground via tennis shoes. Wow!

Now that I have satisfied the requirements of the post to say a dumb thing I have done, please indulge me as I tell you of something a friend did one time.

He was sleeping nude with his wife at his rather isolated lake home. His wife's mother was visiting and he and his wife had generously let her have the use their bedroom. In the middle of the night, my friend got the urge to relieve himself and eschewing the comforts of a nearby bathroom, went outside to do it, as was his wont. (It's a guy thing ladies, you wouldn't understand).

Anyway, in his groggy, half-asleep condition, he forgot that he had been sleeping in the guest bedroom, so he went into the master bedroom and climbed, still naked of course, into bed with his mother-in-law! I wish I could have been a fly on the wall!

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  12:44:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm not sure about dumb but that is deffinently funny. Did he say if motherlaw was nude?
Now that would have been a story. LOL

runekkid
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2010 :  7:32:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's been a while since my friend told me about this, but if I remember correctly, his exit was so quick that he didn't have time to ascertain (now there's an appropriate if high-falutin' sounding word!) anything about the mom-in-law's state of dress.

I imagine things were a little awkward at the breakfast table next day!

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/13/2010 :  09:32:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am new to this forum and would to say, Hi to every one. One of my dumb stories happened some time ago while I was in the Navy. I was stationed in Key West and some freinds were TAD there. This female freind wanted to watch the sunset nude from the beach, so while trying to enjoy this sunset we were getting eaten by bugs, it the bugs come out in force as soon as the sun goes down. So to make a hasty retreat to my open air jeep we did not take the time to put our clothes on, as I speed away we left the bugs behind, now we are driving in an open air jeep naked at sunset, I figure as long as we don't have to stop at a light we are fine. It is now coming to the real dumb part, I was living on a military housing island, with a gate guard and very bright lights, so my freind ask how we are getting past the guard as we are rolling up to the gate, I tell her to sit up and point your breast at him, as I show my ID and we roll right on through. To my surprise this worked, the guard waved us through with a big smile on his face. I don't think he even notice I was naked also.

Nudejon
Forum Member

Posted - 02/14/2010 :  11:24:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here is another one, while living in Wa state, we liked to go up in the mountains and drive around and hike naked, so while driving around this mountain trail we round this curve and there is 5 trucks coming at us, logging trucks, they could all see down into my pickup, so we just smiled and waved as we passed. well some time later as things will go, we parked on the side of the trail and started playing around, it did not come to me that those trucks have to come out some time, so you guessed it, we are surprised by 5 trucks coming back down the mountain trail, my wife pulled me in front of her so all they could see was my back side.

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2010 :  02:12:11 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Tried to remove pubes from my scrotum with an epilator as advised elsewhere on this website. Loose scrotum skin and an epilator are an eye-watering combination. 47 years old / young but still doing dumb things, that was yesterday.

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.2 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved