Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 141 ]  [ Total: 141 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  1:08:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went 2 a nude beach and got a ticket for indesent exposure! Figure that one out!!!!!! Nude beach apparently didn't apply to the parking lot when I went to "change" out of my walking to the parking lot clothes 2 go home! So my mother wouldn't have an issue! Had 2 go 2 court and everything! Imagine standing in front of a judge and having to explain getting a ticket for being nude in a non-nude area at a nude beach! Everyone else there was getting parking tickets and fishing violation!!!!! So why are u here was a funny q 2 answaer

Skinny Women are not Evil

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 12/23/2008 :  1:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A couple years back after spending the day at Apollo Beach in Florida I slipped on my bathing suit as I left the nude beach and stopped at the outside shower near the main gate to rinse off , since no one was in the parking lot and there were some trees blocking the view of the road I stripped off my suit to rinse all the sand off me and as I stepped toward my van to get dressed a lady came between the trees headed to the bathroom, she looked shocked but than told me that she had seen me earlier in the day at the nude beach. We talked a few minutes and than I dressed. As I was pulling out of the parking lot a ranger was pulling in, I was glad my timing was good and it wasn't the ranger I confronted nude.

Bejammin
Forum Member

Posted - 12/27/2008 :  10:37:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three dumb and/or embarrassing moments for me. 1., when I was young(12-13) and just starting to feel an interest in nudism, I wanted to be nude outside, so I stripped and went out my window to sit on a little balcony on my parent's roof. I stayed out for about 15-20 minutes...feeling the sun and cool breeze. When I came back in my feet were black from the roof and I got black prints on my beige bedspread...and my butt was black for the same reason. 2., on a business trip in my 30's, I stayed at a hotel and slept in the nude. In the AM, there was a knock at the door, do I stumbled out of bed, half asleep and opened the door to the maid! She said that she would come back later to clean the room! 3., last Fall, I decided to go to a nearby state park and sunbathe nude in the isolated dunes. It was very nice on my towel and just some suntan lotion on...until some hikers strolled by! I covered what I could and WE ALL agreed that we didn't think that anyone else would be up in the dunes that day! I need to find a good nude beach and/or resort!

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  1:19:54 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

just tonight..i decided to go outside and take a picture of myself, laying in the snow, naked, with a snorkel in my mouth titled "winter snorkeling". yes, it was damn cold.

Rooftop,

I got a picture like that as an attachment to and email. It was titled "Snorkeling in Pennsylvania". Were your fins green?

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  1:37:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've done a bunch of dumb stuff nude, walking from the parking area of a nude beach to the beach nude, dumb! Driving around in heavy traffic nude, dumb! Hiking through the desert alone nude, dumb! Walking across San Francisco nude during Bay to Breakers, if not dumb certainly a bit crazy! I am actually glad I did that one once however I feel no need to repeat it.

The woods are lovely, dark and deep, But I have promises to keep, And miles to go before I sleep, And miles to go before I sleep. -- Robert Frost

Edited by - NudeAl on 12/29/2008 1:42:53 PM

n/a
deleted

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  5:03:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaffyTaffy2

Went 2 a nude beach and got a ticket for indesent exposure! Figure that one out!!!!!! Nude beach apparently didn't apply to the parking lot when I went to "change" out of my walking to the parking lot clothes 2 go home! So my mother wouldn't have an issue! Had 2 go 2 court and everything! Imagine standing in front of a judge and having to explain getting a ticket for being nude in a non-nude area at a nude beach! Everyone else there was getting parking tickets and fishing violation!!!!! So why are u here was a funny q 2 answaer

OMG Taffy ... that's awful!

If you don't like my profile picture, then use whiteout on your monitor.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 12/29/2008 :  10:09:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Idesent Exposure at a nude beach. I can't help it but that is to funny. LOL so what the judge say ?
If I was the judge i know I could not have kept a straight face.

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  07:12:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by DaffyTaffy2

Went 2 a nude beach and got a ticket for indesent exposure! Figure that one out!!!!!! Nude beach apparently didn't apply to the parking lot when I went to "change" out of my walking to the parking lot clothes 2 go home!

Did you tell the judge that the local authorities did not post any warning signs that 'textiles' might be encountered beyond the beach

Cony

bnbngeorgia
Forum Member

Posted - 12/30/2008 :  10:07:55 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Being nude around home is so natural for us that we almost forget we're naked at times. You know, like starting to answer the door, etc. At two previous houses, we had outdoor privacy and there were times I'd start out the gate and suddenly have that "OOPS" moment.

We don't have the level of outdoor privacy at our current house, but still go nude inside, of course. On more than one occasion, I've walked into the garage to get something without putting anything on and had one of those "moments" also. Fortunately, our garage faces to the side, not the street. Still, there are houses across the property from which someone might see "something".

We've taken the opportunity to be nude on hotel balconies while on trips, if it seems private enough. But, then, I guess you never know if someone in another buildign a distance away might have binoculars!?!?!?

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  5:44:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by bqdude1

quote:
Originally posted by rooftopwilly

just tonight..i decided to go outside and take a picture of myself, laying in the snow, naked, with a snorkel in my mouth titled "winter snorkeling". yes, it was damn cold.

Rooftop,

I got a picture like that as an attachment to and email. It was titled "Snorkeling in Pennsylvania". Were your fins green?

No, I got that same email, which is what inspired me to take the picture in the first place. I didn't have any fins on.

cuban
Forum Member

Posted - 12/31/2008 :  11:24:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fell asleep alone on the beach. Result - bad sunburn everywhere.

ROB g
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2009 :  09:49:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Another Dumb thing I did was. I was at a secluded place out in the woods.Up in Houghton Lake MI.
and I decided to go skinny dipping. Afterwards I went for a walk and got turned around it took me about an hour to get back. Now when I go to that place I make sure I don't leave unless I am dressed.

HomeNudist
Forum Member

Posted - 02/05/2010 :  7:54:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just now I was reading this thread while nude, and by posting to it brought it back up out of the archives . . .

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  1:13:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Yeah, the "Dumbest Things" thread can serve as a good instruction manual for what NOT to do as a nudist. It could even be subtitled: "It seemed like a good idea at the time..."

Most of my dumb-bunny moments have involved being nude in places or at times when I probably should have thought it through better before shedding clothes. As a result I've been visited by men with badges on a few occasions, one of which actually resulting in a citation for "public nudity" on an otherwise empty beach (got spotted by a passing helicopter who radioed a cop). That ticket was never filed, since it was not based on an actual complaint from a citizen.

At other times I've been photographed without permission by strangers passing by (who knows where those photos ended up?), been caught nude and alone on hiking trails I thought were empty (no cars at the trailhead, but apparently there were other ways in), got locked out on a high balcony in a Hawaiian time-share in the nude and had to shout down for security to come up and let me back in (the guard could hardly keep from laughing), and locked my keys and all my clothes in my car at a nude beach (fortunately I had previously unlocked the trunk and a nice guy showed me how to get in from there).

I have had several other even dumber moments that I probably shouldn't share here So far I've managed to avoid any real trouble and hopefully have learned from my mistakes. Isn't life grand?

Annie

Life is best lived bare

jbsnc
Forum Member

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  1:15:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Three or four years ago I began a nude hike in the woods on a sunshiny day with few clouds. I didn’t take a map or a compass. After awhile clouds gathered and for some time obscured the sun and prevented shadows. The trail was heavily wooded and leaves or not one could not rely on moss only growing on the north side of trees. After twenty minutes of more hiking I became lost and panicky. The sky lightened and I guessed I was west of the clubhouse area and headed east. Turns out I was east of the clubhouse and soon found myself in a large cornfield. This solved little as there were cornfields east, north and west of the clubhouse.

I spotted a farmhouse, walked to the backdoor and rang the bell. A woman came to door and asked what I wanted. I told her I was from the nudist resort, was lost and naked. She immediately looked down to my genital area which I had covered with my hands. She had some unfriendly words to say but then told me I was east of the resort. I asked her which way I should try to get back and she answered something like ‘I don’t care if you get back.’ I figured I got what I deserved. I waded through some heavy brush, saw a landmark I knew and easily returned to the clubhouse.

Competent people learn from their mistakes. On my next visit to the resort I went hiking on a sunny day without a compass or map…

Naw, this time I returned OK.

Happy Nuding.

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved