Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 151 ]  [ Total: 151 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 What is the dumbest thing you done in the nude?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked
Page: of 12

naturallyspeaking
Forum Member

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  07:50:34 AM  Show Profile  Visit naturallyspeaking's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well, it has to be, 20 years ago... I was suffering from depression and to wake myself up, one evening, after a few beers, I drove down to the bike trail in winter and decided to take a jog in the nude. I ran down a side trail, dumped the clothes and ran for an invigorating 50 yard dash in the buff. On my way back, I couldn't find the clothes-- It was pretty cold out, so I was considering my options, i.e...knocking on the doors of the condo's down the street--or driving home shivering... just then found the clothes and coat and drove home-- REFRESHED...
Moral of the story-- never drink and drive, of course, but NEVER drink and streak in the winter--

Anniebare
Forum Member

Posted - 06/14/2007 :  10:36:12 AM  Show Profile  Send Anniebare a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
One time I went into the office on a Saturday (I have a key) to catch up on some work. Since I was there alone I naturally decided to shed my clothes. It was fun doing my usual work in the nude, but I wound up making a major mistake. I had undressed and left all my clothes in my office and eventually wound up working at the computer in my boss's office. Imagine the mutual surprise when my (male) boss unexpectedly walked in! He NEVER comes in on Saturday except the one day that I'm working butt-nekkid at his desk...figures, right?

Of course I tried to be cool about it and stammered something about how I'm more comfortable in the nude, yada-yada. He just said, "Perhaps you should get dressed while I'm here". Yah, OK. I slink back to my office and put my clothes back on, all the while feeling like a complete idiot.

He has never said a single word to me about the incident since then. At least I didn't get fired, lol!

Annie

Bill Bowser
Forum Member

Posted - 06/26/2007 :  10:13:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I just returned from a fantastic week at Club Orient on St. Martin. The first morning I was there I got up a little before sunrise, so I went out onto the beach. After watching the sunrise, I decided to take a walk up the beach. As I walked a noticed that there were other nude and textile people ahead of me. Since I was uncertain if the entire beach was clothing-optional I assumed that the others ahead of me knew, and that if they could do it I could too. I walked all the way to the north end of the beach. Since I had started out at our waterfront chalet, right next to the Papagayo restaurant, I had walked almost 1 1/2 miles.

On the return trip as I approached the Club Orient section of the beach I noticed three guys in what I assumed were police uniforms standing in the parking lot adjacent to the beach watching my approach. As I drew near one of them started walking in my direction. Uh oh, this can't be good I thought.

Although the policeman didn't speak English he used enough English words to make me understand that I wasn't supposed to be nude on the section of beach from which I had just come. He wasn't acting like he was going to arrest me so I thought that it I acted sufficiently contrite he would let me be on my way, which he did.

It was a good thing for me that he did because except for a gold chain I was wearing I had absolutely nothing with me. No identification, no money, no credit cards, no nothing. I had left essentially all my possessions behind, and actually it felt delightful. I had strayed about a mile into "textile country" completely naked. No one seemed to care, and I had a ball. Ignorance truly is bliss.

Later I went back to see if there had been a sign indicating the end of the clothing-optional beach, but there was none. There is a sign facing north that indicates the beginning of the Club Orient nude beach, which I suppose one could interpret as also being the end of the non-nude beach.

The only other time during the week that we put clothes on was when we wandered up the beach again to go para-sailing. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves at Club Orient and highly recommend it. We also highly recommend the Tiko-Tiko cruise to Tintamarre. It was our first time at Club Orient, but it won't be the last.

Bill

mugwert
Forum Member

Posted - 06/29/2007 :  07:18:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Went out to get the paper today, just starting to get light and the delivery lady drove by. I tried to stand behind the truck and act natural, but I think she saw me because she slowed down a little and waved, oh well.

bear_rabbit
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  12:41:58 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sitting in the nude in my own living room when a family of four just walked in.
then driving my car for an hour on the freemay.

Edited by - bear_rabbit on 11/18/2007 02:27:36 AM

Tuffers
Forum Member

Posted - 11/18/2007 :  3:19:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
What is the dumbest thing I have done in the nude? Putting clothes back on. lol

goodegg
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  02:01:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tuffers

What is the dumbest thing I have done in the nude? Putting clothes back on. lol

Good one Tuffers!; so obvious, so obvious it made me laugh.

Phydeau
Forum Member

Posted - 11/19/2007 :  04:00:24 AM  Show Profile  Visit Phydeau's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Mine is remarkably simple, but nonetheless brain-dead. I ordered a pizza and forgot I wasn't wearing clothes when I went to answer the door. I opened it half-way and slammed it shut while I put something on. To make matters worse, I used to work with the delivery guy, and I know he knew what had happened.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 11/20/2007 :  1:25:14 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Mine is like many others. A friend was visiting me on Cape Cod, I lived there years ago, and we were at my family's cottage on the beach. It was quite late in the evening, completely dark out with no moonlight. When he suggested we go for a walk, I immediately said yes and we proceeded to stroll naked down the sandy road. It wasn't until we were well away from the cottage that the first car came slowly down the road. It can be quite treacherous driving in soft beach sand. I had never even considered that a car might venture out at night on an unlit, sand dune kind of road. Headlights a blaring we were fully 'exposed'! The car didn't stop, no comments were made, our picture wasn't in the newspaper the next day, the police never came to my door, and we finished a very quiet and enjoyable walk. To this day, I wonder who was in that car!

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  01:20:27 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I don't know if this qualifies, but it might.

I had just had a urethectomy in my community's hospital. I was put in a short recovery room for a small amount of time. When I was notified that I could change out of my robe into my street clothes, I proceded in doing so.

While halfway through the process, a nicely dresses woman came into my room unbeknownst to me, and with a loud commanding voice ordered me to sit down. I did, immediately!! There was a chair that was right in front of her. With a knee-jerk reaction I raced for the chair and sat down in it before I had time to think.

She sounded angry with me when she first came into my roomn, but in my thinking it over later, she simply had a loud, commanding voice; one which I obeyed with my old military precision fashion. As I said, I was halfway from my robe to my street clothes. So, I had sat in that chair naked, while she read off the post-operative instructions.

I saw my error, and thought -- why didn't I have her wait a moment while I put my regular clothes on? Or, at that moment, maybe I should have gotten out of my chair and retreated back to my clothes, but instead I just sat there like a whipped pup. If she had had a more gentle voice, I would have continued dressing. But, hey! things just happen sometimes.

I didn't reverse course after I landed in the chair, and at last realized what the dickens was going on. I'm not a fast thinker, and like a previous poster in this thread who smashed into a refrigerator, it all unfolded from there.

Maybe she was amused by my absent-minded professor behavior. I hope she was duly charmed. I guess being very comfortable with
co-ed nudity might have made me subconsciously not on guard with my fast reactions. In other words -- I hear and I do. Next time she'll be more humble.

Fulldraw
Forum Member

Posted - 11/23/2007 :  09:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Try sitting down on a cold frozen car bumper when you try to get dressed. Things stick! OUCH!

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  4:03:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Funny U should post such a Q! Last year at Gunnison Beach at sandy Hook state park I was given a citation for being nude in a non nude area. Figure that one out!
Forgot to pay the fine and ended up back in NJ Newark Federal courthouse1 imagine the lookes from the overcrowded court when the honorable Judge called me!
Then I pay my fine leave go back to Balt. and get a marshall paper that I will be arrested if I don't pay up. Picture that cinario
Get busted.... thats a story 2 make U think 4 a minute!

Skinny Women are not Evil

nukansun

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  5:20:34 PM  Show Profile  Send nukansun an AOL message  Send nukansun a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I was painting a room in my soon-to-be wife's house while nude (the only way to paint!) when I saw her preacher brother get out of his truck just outside the window... if I could see him I'm sure he could have seen me. No one ever said anything so I guess I survived. I closed the window after he left!

das

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/25/2007 :  5:34:00 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We thought what we were doing was perfectly normal at the time, but things can happen beyond your control. My wife and I were playing in the ocean at our favorite nude beach (Apollo beach) after a while my wife went back to her towel. I was enjoying the water for a while longer, and as I was leaving the water another couple walked by. I heard the guy say look at that, looking up I saw he was pointing just behind me. As I looked around I saw a 6 to 7ft. shark swiming by right where I just came from.

Needless to say we didn't go back in the water that day.

Diger

nukansun

Posted - 12/01/2007 :  12:31:52 AM  Show Profile  Send nukansun an AOL message  Send nukansun a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Diger

We thought what we were doing was perfectly normal at the time, but things can happen beyond your control. My wife and I were playing in the ocean at our favorite nude beach (Apollo beach) after a while my wife went back to her towel. I was enjoying the water for a while longer, and as I was leaving the water another couple walked by. I heard the guy say look at that, looking up I saw he was pointing just behind me. As I looked around I saw a 6 to 7ft. shark swiming by right where I just came from.

Needless to say we didn't go back in the water that day.

Diger

Diger - I've seen many sharks while at Apollo Beach. Neat to look at from the shore... Now, if we can only get the little Gendarme out there to manage them...

das

Page: of 12 Previous Topic: camping Topic Next Topic: Running Naked  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved