Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 443 ]  [ Total: 443 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Best Time To Visit a Resort?
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Hey whats the best nudist resort? Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - October 2005  

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  11:47:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

My wife and I are new to social nudism and as yet have not been to a nudist resort. We are planning a trip in the near future. My question is this: would it be better to go on the weekend when there would be more people and presumably more activities, or should we go during the week when there would be fewer people at the resort? I want her first visit to be as pleasant as possible. Definitely do not want her to feel intimidated or overwhelmed by the experience. Does anyone have any advice?

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  12:31:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello runningbare,

I guess it depends on whether you want to be involved in the weekend activities, or if you just want to relax in the peace and quiet.

My first visit to a club was on the weekend after a big activity weekend. So it was quiet, with only about 40-50 people there.

I'd suggest that you call the club you're interested in visiting. Ask which weekends would likely to be quiet, and which would have activities you'd like to take part in.

Whenever you go, have a great nude time!

Take Care & Have Fun Bare,
David

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  1:23:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only advice I can give is the one that got me and my wife to where we are today.

We started out at the beach but as far as a resort is concerned, we visited on a weekday. I found a couples only place and we went on a Friday. There were about 15 couples there and that seemed to be a good starting point for my wife. She had been on the beach during the weekend with a few hundred others but to her the beach was much more open and less intimate.

For closer quarters and more of a chance of socializing, this smaller group was easier for her to transition into social nudism. Since then we have enjoyed both weekdays and weekends at various resorts. It now depends on her mood, if she feels more social, we go on a Sat or Sun. If she feels less social and wants some "us" time, we tend to go on Fridays.

So...it really depends on whether or not you are both ready to jump in with both feet or just stick your toes in. If it is your desire to jump right in, there's nothing like going on the weekend with lots of people and lots of activities to either join in or watch.

Have a good time no matter which day you choose.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  2:40:42 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
During the week would probably be best. Although it depends on which park. Hidden River in the Jacksonville area has a lovely woman owner who would be welcoming, and the experience there would be good.

The more upscale the resort or park is, the more crowded it would be, IMHO, esp. in FL.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

NudeInPa
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2005 :  9:18:38 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
From my experience, I would make my definately make my first visit during the week, when less crowded. While they are fun, the weekends, at the few resorts we've visited, tend to be a little overbearing. It's nice to have a day or two with few people to become acclomated to the public nudity thing before being overwhelmed with many people. Have fun and enjoy!

runningbare
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2005 :  09:33:38 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Hey guys,

Thanks for all the good advice. I really appreciate it!

runningbare

Edited by - runningbare on 11/04/2005 09:41:30 AM

Previous Topic: Hey whats the best nudist resort? Topic Next Topic: No Topic Needed - Just Chatting - October 2005  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.15 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved