Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 202 ]  [ Total: 202 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Flotillas - Nudist Boaters
 Information of interest to boaters
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Boat name Topic Next Topic: Flotillas - Groups and Dates
Page: of 3

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2008 :  10:31:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As cold weather approaches I have cut back on boating and fishing, but am already counting the days till spring, it's in the 50's in georgia if it gets around 67-70 degress i'm back to the river. I am planning on getting a canoe or kayak after first of year and exploring some more rivers in area

WVGreenhorn
Forum Member

Posted - 12/07/2008 :  12:56:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Any nude boaters on Lake Erie? Looking forward to getting up there this summer. Will be docking in Presque Isle Bay in Erie, PA.

captmike56

Posted - 01/05/2009 :  8:55:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are interested in meeting other nude boaters in the St Louis area on the Mississippi or at Carlyle lake in Illlinois. Have waverunner will travel.

Boatin Bare

Posted - 05/15/2009 :  3:05:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am very interested in meeting and hanging out with other nude boaters in the Hampton Roads region of Virginia (Norfolk-Virginia Beach-Hampton). I have a trailerable boat that I am frequently on and, whenever possible, naked. Would love to get a floatilla started since the season is upon us. :-)

BareBoater

Posted - 06/06/2009 :  8:46:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a 19' boat and would love to fing others interested in nude boating on the Potomac and Chesapeake.

brownbare

Posted - 06/08/2009 :  4:12:32 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The rains have returned to north Georgia and Lanier is back up to almost normal. Have seen few (no) bareboaters in Skinnydipper Cove yet. Do any bareboaters besides us still hang out there? It's a great spot, especially on weekdays.

2osngoose

Posted - 07/19/2009 :  09:52:17 AM  Show Profile  Send 2osngoose a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Potomacboaters40

It's so nice to find this section of the forum! We are a 40's couple who enjoy boating on the Potomac and Bay and having the freedom of tanning or swimming in the nude. We would enjoy meeting others like us so feel free to drop us a note!

Hello, there is a place locals call "Puff's Place" down river from you about 1000 yards down river from the Maryland point light house on the Va side. A few folks hang out there nude, including myself. Was just there yesterday in fact. if ever your there, beach it for awhile. there is an old wooden ship about 120' long that has been there for 50 years or more. that's how you know your in the right spot. No houses around for quite a ways and nothing but woods behind and not accessible by car.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Boat name Topic Next Topic: Flotillas - Groups and Dates  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.28 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved