Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 442 ]  [ Total: 442 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Special Interest Groups - Nudist-Oriented
 Flotillas - Nudist Boaters
 Information of interest to boaters
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Boat name Topic Next Topic: Flotillas - Groups and Dates
Page: of 3

Potomacboaters40

Posted - 03/01/2006 :  6:47:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It's so nice to find this section of the forum! We are a 40's couple who enjoy boating on the Potomac and Bay and having the freedom of tanning or swimming in the nude. We would enjoy meeting others like us so feel free to drop us a note!

nudeskipper

Posted - 04/30/2007 :  09:22:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well, 1 whole year since a post on the nudeboating info page. I am an English yachtskipper who sails around the Spanish and Greek Islands, always nude on board except when in harbour. Lovely beaches and warm clear waters for swimming/diving. Totally enjoyable.

Captain K

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  2:01:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We boat on the Illinois River in Central Illinois. Anybody close please message or email us. Love company.

Tannedsmoothie

Posted - 06/12/2007 :  2:13:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Tannedsmoothie a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi, I love to nude boat and sail. The only problem is I do not own my own boat and therefore must rely on meeting new friends who do. Anyone in the Northern New Jersey area looking for a 1st mate please drop me an e-mail at tannedsmoothie@yahoo.com. I'm also interested in finding nude friends for land activity.
Later
Paul

ßeachcomber
Forum Member

Posted - 06/13/2007 :  3:20:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It appears that the UK government is now planning to introduce breath tests for small boat skippers in UK waters. This would bring us in line with professional yachtsmen and car drivers.

So ..... no more Gin & Tonics on the poop deck (not even a couple of beers)

slick214
Forum Member

Posted - 06/20/2007 :  6:21:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My wife and I just got off the boat from a beautiful day on Lake Michigan. Sunny with a 2 to 3 foot chop. Went out about 4 mile and drifted back in. On the way back she said "is'nt being naked fun" (the vodka punch didn't hurt). I agree, so much fun we're heading to Gunnison next week. Hoping for good weather after a 13 hour drive.

blobbyed
Forum Member

Posted - 06/22/2007 :  06:01:35 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live on menorca in spain and go all the time nude on my fairline boat when not in port my wife and i would love to meet other couples of the same mind. we love the fresh air and the feeling of freedom. my name is blobbyed

Nightforce
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2007 :  2:38:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Nightforce an ICQ Message  Send Nightforce a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Is the Chesapeake Bay Nautical Naturalists still active. Last thing on their website was 2002 and I can't seem to make contact with anyone from there.

Chance favors the prepared mind. - Louis Pasteur

russ2722
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  09:01:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello to all........going nude on my sailboat.......is the easiest.....dailey.....nudism...I can enjoy

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2007 :  8:47:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We have some nudist friends who have a pretty good size sailboat who sail out of Rockport, MA.

The invited us to spend a weekend on the boat and we were going to sail from Rockport to Boston and then down towards the Cape

We left Rockport Harbor, and as soon as we were out a good distance, we were in the buff.

It was fantastic!!!

We spent the night just off "Boston Light", and the weather could not have been better. The temps were still in the high 70's!!! Which is great for Boston especially being out so far.

On Saturday, we continued our trip, and were in the buff from Sun up to Sun down!!!!!!!

We arrived at Provincetown late Saturday afternoon and enjoyed a great lobster dinner in town.

We also enjoyed the night life of this great town!!!!!!!!!

We went back to the "Weekender" and enjoyed a pleasant night off sipping "Cape Codders"!!!(Cranberry Juice and Grey Goose Vodka)!!

Sunday AM we set sail and headed back to Rockport. The weather was great, and the seas calm. I want to say that we were in "the buff" for 80% of the weekend.

It was fantastic!!!

We have made plans to go out the weekend after Labor, since we have our 20th annual Labor Day Party, and we are hoping the temps and weather will be still warm.

The Ocean is fantastic!!!!!!

Cookie

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 11/26/2007 :  10:00:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Years ago I enjoyed sailing on Lake Lanier in Georgia,my favorite day were in middle of week when everyone was at work,after leaving dock and upon approach of the the first island out from marina the swimsuits were off and stayed off the good part of the day as even a large lake gives alot of space for boaters and if one got to close you either covered up or waved most boaters are pretty laid back.Have started looking for another sailboat if they would just quit letting all the water out of the lake.

barely-here

Posted - 01/23/2008 :  2:43:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
NOTHING BETTER THAN NUDE BOATING

acdude

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  4:31:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I love to sail nude..
Anyone want to go sailing down here in Mexico?

Cookie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/18/2008 :  9:31:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We will be there in a heart beat!!!

We are going out next weekend with our friends on "The Weekender", and as soon as we leave the harbor, all 8 of us will be in the "buff". There is a new couple coming upon board, and it should be interesting as to see how they react!

We are spending the night off shore, and we will be cooking up steaks, and having boiled lobsters, and steamers, and I am sure the beer and wine will be flowing.

Remember, we are here for only a short time, so let's have a good time.

Cookie

elad
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2008 :  10:38:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I am into rowing and sailing my wooden boat. I can't wait for spring to come around so I can row up the river. Once I get up about a 1/4 mile I can row nude. If I see a boat coming I just wrap the towel I am sitting on around me.

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Boat name Topic Next Topic: Flotillas - Groups and Dates  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved