Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 240 ]  [ Total: 241 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 Massachusetts?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Public nudity in Spain Topic Next Topic: nude beach or resort in punta gorda florida?
Page: of 2

wetwo

Posted - 07/07/2005 :  4:20:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi;
I'm new to Massachusetts, but so far have found no naturist/nudist beaches. I am sure there are no official ones, but how about unofficial?
Thanks!

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2005 :  09:41:51 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You might contact Pilgrim Naturists, a nonlanded TNS club, in that area.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Fishman81
Forum Member

Posted - 10/24/2006 :  03:17:19 AM  Show Profile  Send Fishman81 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
South Cape Beach State Park in Mashpee is doable.Walk way,way,west(to your right)from the parking area so as not to offend the lifeguards.If you're far enough down the beach,no one will bother you,and there will be a handful of naked fisherman there,as well.(You just can't beat a nude surf-fisherman.We talked with two of them,and they were the salt of the Earth.)We'd read that that place was a de-facto nude beach,and it seemed to be,but the fishermen advised us that the authorities would seize our daily beach-pass if we were too obvious.

Jim in Boston
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2006 :  9:45:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No, there is nothing in this lefty paradise. There are perhaps a few private groups but most of us go to Saint Martin when we can.

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2006 :  11:24:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Let's see.

I believe there are still some beaches down in Truro and Wellfleet at the end of Cape Cod. There was one in Provincetown, but I believe it was closed down.

Martha's Vineyard has a few places, but you need a pass to get to Lucy Vincent beach, and there may still be a small area down near the Gay Head Lighthouse. Tashmoo Pond was also frequented by the locals. However, you have to take the ferry and either pay extra for your car or rent bicycles or mopeds.

macbuzz
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2006 :  07:50:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Moshup Beach in Aquinnah (Gay Head) Martha's Vineyard is a very nice "unofficial" nude beach. The people are very nice
and the setting is beautiful. There is a wide range of people who go there from the local regulars, vacationers and
those who are trying it out. It is all the way down the beach from the clothed beach so from time to time
you will get people walking up from the clothed beach to see what is going on. The weekends are better
for the attracting a crowd that during the week so you can see what works. The clay hill and mud areas are not to be disturbed because they are sensitive environmental areas. This has been ranked as one of the best nude beaches and for good reason.

Connude

Posted - 01/27/2007 :  2:22:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Take a look at the Mass. link on SwimmingHoles.info: http://www.swimmingholes.info/ma.html

I've never been to any of these places, so take it with a grain of salt...much of the info looks dated. But it's worth looking into.

Connude

ne_explorer

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  10:38:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In case you haven't heard, Moshup Beach has been closed to nudists late last summer:
http://www.mvtimes.com/news/2006/08/31/aquinnah_nude_beach.php

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  11:44:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There is or was a great nudist resort in Rhode Island. It was about an hour from my former home which was near Plymouth, MA. I do not recall the name of the resort. It had a sproing fed lake and the people were very friendly.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  12:49:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by smoothy

There is or was a great nudist resort in Rhode Island. It was about an hour from my former home which was near Plymouth, MA. I do not recall the name of the resort. It had a sproing fed lake and the people were very friendly.

Dyer Woods I think changed their name if that's what you were thinking of. As far as I know the park is going to have a new season.

Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 03/13/2007 12:38:24 PM

smoothy
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  4:27:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That is the place. Thank you Cheri. I am sorry it closed. I have been in Florida for over 4 years. I love the fact that I live close to Cypress Cove.

davidsteele1977
Forum Member

Posted - 08/22/2007 :  02:16:19 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Moshup Beach was definitely clothing optional last weekend (August 18-19, 2007), with no signs of attempts to enforce clothing requirements and lots of nude bathers.

davidsteele1977
Forum Member

Posted - 08/27/2008 :  12:33:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As of last weekend (August 24, 2008), Moshup Beach was still unofficially clothing optional, with a large crowd down at the northwest end taking advantage of the lack of enforcement. The eastern end of Lucy Vincent Beach, which requires a pass, is also officially clothing optional. On Friday, it was quite crowded, but almost everyone was wearing bathing suits, even in the clothing optional area.

EuroTim
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  12:11:39 PM  Show Profile  Click to see EuroTim's MSN Messenger address  Send EuroTim a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A friend for mine from the Cape (for those of us from there it's THE CAPE, for others it's Cape Cod ;-)
told me the other day that there are several places on the Cape. If you want I can ask for a list.

nudeisbetter
Forum Member

Posted - 08/28/2008 :  7:02:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
North Truro is alive and well. Park at Longnook (you need a sticker or pass) and go to the right. A loooong walk to the right. http://www.sunchaserstravelclub.com/ is active still too.

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 09/02/2008 :  5:58:36 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
went to moshup 4 weeks ago,my first time there,there were nude sunbathers all the way to the right,i saw no problems ,weather was bad in morning so not many people on beach but as the day went by the sun came out and it was beautiful,more nudies came out

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Public nudity in Spain Topic Next Topic: nude beach or resort in punta gorda florida?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved