Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 451 ]  [ Total: 451 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Unofficial Nude Beaches
 any unofficial nudist spots in upstate NY?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Purdon Crossing Topic Next Topic: Caspersens Beach Venice, FL
Page: of 3

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/19/2008 :  05:33:25 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Yeah, I have to find their latest newsletter.... or is it up on the internet now? Hmmmm....

jpcast

Posted - 06/22/2008 :  02:12:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yep, see

http://www.juniperwoods.com/calendar.php

quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

Yeah, I have to find their latest newsletter.... or is it up on the internet now? Hmmmm....

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  7:22:10 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dude! I just found out this weekend that my sister doesn't care whether I have nudist friends over or not, so long as we stay nude only in my layer of the house. I can have my own little nudist resort up there! I'm so happy... I thought she'd say 'no way, never' but DIDN'T! Ha!

Melissa

nurserobin
Forum Member

Posted - 06/24/2008 :  8:39:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to a swim with NESC once - there were 3 women and 17 men present - and I was told there were no women members - Has the ratio improved at all with the membership or attendance?

Quietman1951
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  10:20:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:

I just found out this weekend that my sister doesn't care whether I have nudist friends over or not, so long as we stay nude only in my layer of the house. I can have my own little nudist resort up there! I'm so happy...
Melissa

GREAT! It sounds like this is a much better living arrangement, than you had in PA.

Who knows, maybe your sister will come around and embrace the nude lifestyle, also.

So glad for you. MAY GOD BLESS.

Quietman1951 ; Today is the first NUDE day of the rest of our lives.

Edited by - Quietman1951 on 06/25/2008 12:12:23 PM

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  1:12:19 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is atleast 1 single female member of NESC.... I'm a single female and I'm a member. I'm not sure how many others there are.

Melissa

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 06/25/2008 :  1:33:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

That's great to hear of your new living arangements with your sister and your newly found nudist freedom.

When I was reading of your other place I was heart sick for you.

Things are looking up for you and I am glad.

Diger

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2008 :  6:35:13 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
melissa,

great that u have a area to enjoy yourself nude ! im from utica area and do travel to albany every now & then ,if u ever want company let me know , if your in utica hot tub is always open & always c/o

jpcast

Posted - 06/30/2008 :  10:40:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
great! maybe we can stop by one of these days

quote:

Dude! I just found out this weekend that my sister doesn't care whether I have nudist friends over or not, so long as we stay nude only in my layer of the house. I can have my own little nudist resort up there! I'm so happy... I thought she'd say 'no way, never' but DIDN'T! Ha!

Melissa

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  06:22:31 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
If you came over right now I wouldn't sit back and talk with you, I'd put you to work drywalling and taping so that my part of the house can finally be done! I'm eager to move upstairs to my own space, but it just hasn't happened yet because we haven't quite finished it. Hopefully within a month....

Melissa

ps- You helping?

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  2:16:44 PM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
well lets see if we can set up a nude work detail for u and give u a hand.ill se when im free

jpcast

Posted - 07/01/2008 :  4:10:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sure...
send me an email so we can arrange one visit to give you a hand with this...
will your sister let us work nude?

quote:

If you came over right now I wouldn't sit back and talk with you, I'd put you to work drywalling and taping so that my part of the house can finally be done! I'm eager to move upstairs to my own space, but it just hasn't happened yet because we haven't quite finished it. Hopefully within a month....

Melissa

ps- You helping?

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  08:20:27 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My sister won't let us work nude while she's there, but if we worked alone we could. And we can always hang out up there nude afterward, she's ok with that. What we most need help with is taping once we're done with the drywalling itself, which should be done within a week or so.

Melissa

ultrahd
Forum Member

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  10:10:54 AM  Show Profile  Send ultrahd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
how may rooms are u doing ?

jpcast

Posted - 07/02/2008 :  11:49:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hey,
This week is kind of packed, maybe next week...we'll see...

By the way, I wanna ask you if you know how to get Juniper Woods without a car from Albany. We won't have a car and want to go for the Open House event, I mean what train we could take, bus, or something else...

quote:

My sister won't let us work nude while she's there, but if we worked alone we could. And we can always hang out up there nude afterward, she's ok with that. What we most need help with is taping once we're done with the drywalling itself, which should be done within a week or so.

Melissa

Page: of 3 Previous Topic: Purdon Crossing Topic Next Topic: Caspersens Beach Venice, FL  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved