Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 435 ]  [ Total: 435 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Conduct and Etiquette
 Some Behavior Is Not True Nudism...What To Do?
 People Openly Having Sex On The Beach
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Do nudist husbands like to show off naked wives? Topic Next Topic: Followed
Page: of 6

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  1:38:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Okay, appreciate your reply and can understand where you were coming from.

Maybe run into each other down at the beach someday.

nudeman72
Forum Member

Posted - 05/02/2005 :  6:13:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, fireprof- likewise!

natur31
Forum Member

Posted - 05/03/2005 :  5:09:54 PM  Show Profile  Click to see natur31's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Unacceptable!!

But Ihave no problems re. male arousal. See the Topic.

Sarah

~*~

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  01:08:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

I agree that openly having "sex on the beach" is not appropriate behavior. But... If done with out witnesses in a secluded area without on-lookers is what you want to do then so be it. None of us at all times can control ourselves when the urge hits us. Descretion is the better part of valar so to speak.

Jo

Skinny Women are not Evil

NUDKIWI
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2005 :  4:14:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I have stated in previous threads,I believe our morals,principles,and behaviour when in a naturist setting,should be exactly the same as if we were in a clothed setting.
After all isn't that the basis of naturism,doing what people normally do,just without clothes,and it aint normal to see people having sex on a clothed beach.So keep it out of view on our beaches,or risk losing them.

Naturally KIWI

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/07/2005 :  08:57:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Things I've seen at a nude beach:
A man laying not far from me, turned my way with a near-full erection.
Two women "play-wrestling" in the sand, but in a sexually charged way.
A man massaging his wife, perhaps a bit too intensively.
And yes, I've even seen a woman getting thrown off the beach by a ranger (it seems she had been touching herself and a couple of other men as well).

As long as we unite and oppose ourselves to such behavior, we are doing our jobs as nudists. It's when we say or do nothing about it that we risk losing the very few beaches we have.

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 06/30/2005 :  04:37:00 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just we had one week ago very bad incident at one unofficial nudist beach, Inchupe. Someone hung a flomaster made "beach-sign" on the stake "here sex is allowed".

I am not SO BIG prude to state that nowhere and never sex be acceptable - just when NOONE see it then its allways nice (I can certify myself its a big pleasure at the open nature). But everything changes if there are wittnesses and far more changes if such dumb-heads WRITE it. If the community leaders shall notice such, the beach status never will be changed to official as we try to work for.

Therefore we brutally destroyed this nightmare.

Old communist folk-sentence teaches: Better not to look, but if You look, try to not see. Yet if You cant be able to un-see, then at least dont think. Yet if You cannot to not think, then as the smallest dont speak about what You think. But, if You speak, then, ultimatively, dont write it. But, if even You write it, then NEVER undersign it. How far, if You had beeen undersigned it, then DONT WONDER!!!

Sounds dreadfully!? Is this not true (or at least the last half???)

RobJ

Posted - 07/02/2005 :  4:30:31 PM  Show Profile  Send RobJ a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Beating the proverbial dead horse....sex anywhere in public isn't cool.
If you're going to have sex in public, make sure no one knows you're having it, or that no one could stumble upon you having it. If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it........

old hippie
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  2:31:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would contend that people "OPENLY" having sex on the beach is unacceptable in a number of ways; it is rude, impolite and trashy. It demeans what should be a significant an sensitive act and becomes a display.
The thread was opened with a reference to "openly" performing sex on the beach. At least one post properly separates this from a private, tender moment which happens to occur on the beach - that strikes me as quite different. The offending part of the original premise is clearly in the term "openly".
Reference was also made to the comparison with the expectation we have, as naturists, or as humans, to exercise our freedoms. But with every freedom there is a concommitant responsibility. This idea is usually summed up with the statement that "your freedom stops at my nose". I am free to speak my mind on any topic I wish; but I must accept the responsibility of the consequences of my speech. I may be free to tell you that you are ugly, but I might prefer to keep that opinion to myself. In a civil society we have the expectation that each of us will exercise their freedoms in amanner which causes the minimum of disruption to others. The difference between freedom and license is the difference between a pleasant afternoon that all your family and everyone else can enjoy on the beach and an afternoon that only two people enjoyed.

Surely a forum of naturists can appreciate the difference between what we can do and what we do. A little courtesy can go a long way. And IMHO it is not discourteous to remind someone of their manners, in a polite way.

Dum vivimus, vivamus!

bilbo_baggins
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2005 :  6:09:04 PM  Show Profile  Click to see bilbo_baggins's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have just skimmed through this forum and have come to think one thing....i live in the uk and i know her, not so sure anbout the us , that it is actually illegal!

W.K.H

hikerman
Forum Member

Posted - 07/14/2005 :  1:32:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've always been under the impression that nudist encourage and promote the argument that nudity and sex are two different animals. Most people who have never been to a nude beach, resort, or cruise believe that people get naked simply to have sex or engage in some sort of sexual activity. As much as nudist try to dispel this belief, it's hard to change people's minds. So I think it's very important that true nudists continue to call attention to people who are engaging in activities that aren't appropriate, and having sex on the beach is inappropriate. There are clubs for people who enjoy this type of activity. As far as I'm concerned there is nothing wrong with having sex in front of others, as long as those others are acceptable to that type of activity. Just because a person is nude on the beach, does not mean they are accepting of sexual activity. There is a time and place for any activity and everyone should make the effort to do so.

Cowboy

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  3:25:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I went to Sandy Hook for the first time in a long time. I was living in Biloxi, MS on the Gulf Coast and I am home in NJ now. I am not a homophobe and I could care less about someone's sexuality but for God's sake...there could be children on the beach. USE DISCRETION...

I recently had surgery on my ankle so walking the beach is both relaxing and exercise for me. I was surprised to see men engaging in inappropriate activities. Isn't that illegal?

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 07/22/2005 4:40:43 PM

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  4:41:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cowboy

(snip)
I recently had surgery on my ankle so walking the beach is both relaxing and exercise for me. I was surprised to see men engaging in inappropriate activities. Isn't that illegal?

It definitely is not legal.
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

nudetoo
Forum Member

Posted - 07/22/2005 :  4:57:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you are going to enjoy the beach, then keep things under control, if you can't then get a room!

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 08/12/2005 :  08:46:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I found this, having nothing to do with nudist activities (I hope) but a lot to do with this subject. 18% of respondants put "intimate" relations as a favorite thing on a beach.

Keep them on the clothed end

Yahoo had a survey on "Top Sands" (http://travel.yahoo.com/beaches)

Top 5 activities
1. Having a party or BBQ - 44%
2. Building sandcastles - 29%
3. Having a cocktail - 32%
4. Having "intimate" relations -18%
5. Flying a kite - 13%

Page: of 6 Previous Topic: Do nudist husbands like to show off naked wives? Topic Next Topic: Followed  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved