Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 146 ]  [ Total: 146 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Meeting People
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Where to go Topic Next Topic: Would you like your hotel on British tv?
Page: of 2

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  08:31:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Why is it so hard to talk to other people you meet online about nudism? It's so refreshing to come to sites like this and have open discussion about being nude....I've met a lot of people either here or online that love to chat..but when I finally tell them I'm a home nudist they are shocked....And it's always discussed in a non sexual way.....just that I enjoy a clothes free moment or two at home....oh well......

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  09:04:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They don't understand what it's all about. The same as when you talk about going to a nudist park with people you even know. That's one of the reasons I usually say I'm a skinnydipper.

I don't go to non-nudist chat areas though. In the past, I have posted nudist information on a travel site.

:) Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 02/19/2005 09:05:58 AM

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/19/2005 :  10:04:16 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your response Cheri....The sad part is I enjoy chatting with new and interesting people and try to be tolerant and understanding....it's a shame a lot of people don't share that view....and I too usually approach the nudity question about skinny dipping.....oh well...I'm glad I can espress my thoughts here.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/20/2005 :  12:24:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Expressing ones ideas regarding nudism to non-nudist who don't injoy doing so can be a real issue. Some are more open then others but others say we are "CRAZY". Again it depends on who your are speaking with.

Stick to the ones that enjoy the lifestyle and except the ptudes that don't. We are all intitled to our opinions, thats what makes America Great!!!!!!!

Jo

Skinny women are not evil!

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  10:26:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes, I agree...the diversity of opinions is one of the cornerstones of America.....and I enjoy them all....I'm glad that I can express my love of nudism....and hopefully chat with like minded people.

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  1:00:05 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Rick?

Thats whats so great about this site. We can feel free to chat about anything regarding nudism etc..Those who don't don't stay.

Have a blesed day!

Jo

Skinny women are not evil!

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  1:15:33 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jo:
You are right...it's good to have a place to discuss nudism and all it's wonderful aspects.....I hope you're having a great nude day...so far mine is.....

Rick

DaffyTaffy2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  6:29:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A bit to chilly for that today, but heh when and were the oportunities arises is my moto!

Jo

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 02/21/2005 :  7:43:41 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yes....chilly here but I had a nice quiet afternoon.....my daughter was working and I had the day off......it was wonderful spending it in the nude.

rickblaine
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  08:57:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just a note to say hello to those of us who are waiting for spring.....hoping to have some nice nude days and some nice nude chat.

freeme

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  5:54:50 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep, can't wait for spring either, I have been going to a local beach near where I live and I think this year I would like to go to the beach in NJ, Gunnison I think it's called. I would like to find one closer to where I live in maryland but? I was also wondering if I could meet someone to go with, nothing more than companionship. I am not looking for anything. Going by myself to a nude beach is kinda boring and I feel uncomfortable going alone. Anyway, a couple of more months and freedom again.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  6:28:17 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Assateague in the MD national seashore is not right now a possibility, but it may in the future. There is some work being done by AANR & AANR-East. There are clubs, landed and nonlanded, in your area though.

Regards, Cheri

-
-

freeme

Posted - 03/01/2005 :  7:38:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks, Cheri
I had considered Assateague last summer untill people started to be arrested.
I would like very much to go to a resort but I'm back to the single male situation and most resorts and clubs in my area frown on that. I can't blame them but I do think it's a blanket policy that closes out the guys that are honest in their intent. Unless I find someone willing to go with me from my area as a friend my only choise is a beach. I wish people were more open about the way we were intended to be. Thanks

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  10:18:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
freeme, what about the nonlanded clubs in your area: Chesapeake Jaybirds, Potomac Rambling Bares... are both single friendly.

I know that Pinetree doesn't welcome singles and MaHeSo is probably the same.

:) Cheri

-
-

Edited by - Cheri on 03/02/2005 10:19:14 AM

John12309
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  6:20:35 PM  Show Profile  Click to see John12309's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Personally, I could not wait for my son to go out on his own. That left my wife and I freedom to walk around the house any way we choose. We enjoy nudity in the home also. Although I have to admit, its more of an acceptance that if you want to sit in a chair buck naked on a Saturday night watching TV, noone is going to care. We live in a small ranch style home ajacent to a town park and its forever wild behind us. I use our hot tub in the nude at night, and enjoy sitting in my basement office on the computer in the nude, and we both just sort of accept it.

JM

John12309
Forum Member

Posted - 03/02/2005 :  6:21:48 PM  Show Profile  Click to see John12309's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OOps/ I'm a newbie and looked at the subject in reverse. Sorry guys. Didn't mean to stray.

JM

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Where to go Topic Next Topic: Would you like your hotel on British tv?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 1.02 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved