Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 225 ]  [ Total: 225 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Dallas, TX - NRO forum members.
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Im Dreaming of a Nude Christmas... Topic Next Topic: What should nudist do?  

naturist_massage2000
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2005 :  7:21:49 PM  Show Profile  Visit naturist_massage2000's Homepage  Send naturist_massage2000 an AOL message  Send naturist_massage2000 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we are a couple from dallas,tx and are looking to meet new naturists in the local area. e-mail us see if we can meet up.

www.goldentouchmassage.iwantamassage.com

joyce and andy

nude is not rude,
no naturist is a prude,
guys are dudes
women often brood....
can't be bothered to finish, i am not in the mood

Notice: This moderator, operating under username 'Moderator', has been terminated for repeatedly censoring or altering posts without providing a clear indication of which policy was being enforced. Her actions were not sanctioned by this organization.

Edited by - Moderator on 09/17/2006 1:41:05 PM

speedy123
Forum Member

Posted - 04/13/2005 :  4:15:04 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Joyce and Andy,

I also live in the Dallas area. My lady friend and I enjoy all of the resorts in this area. I guess Bluebonnet is the nicest, but River Hills is the closest - and less expensive. I want to visit Vista Grande. Have y'all been there?

Mike

denusjill

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  09:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Where is River Hills??

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  09:37:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
All the AANR TX clubs (landed & nonlanded) can be found at
http://www.aanr.com/stateclubs/aanr-tx.html

There are others such as River Hills located at 6997 PR2714 Indian Hills Road, Aubrey, TX that is affiliated with TNS. Their website of http://www.riverhillsresort.com/ is not working right now it seems.

Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  12:29:58 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by speedy123

Hi Joyce and Andy,

... but River Hills is the closest - and less expensive.

Mike

Hello Joyce & Andy and Mike,

I heard about River Hills after joining Wildwood when I was still living in the Dallas area in 2003. I didn't ever visit and was wondering if River Hills is still open?

Take Care & Enjoy Life Bare,
David

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 04/18/2005 :  5:27:49 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
David, According to Nicky Hoffmann at TNS, it was open last month. If she hears anything different, she will let me know.
Regards, Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 04/19/2005 :  03:22:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cheri

David, According to Nicky Hoffmann at TNS, it was open last month. If she hears anything different, she will let me know.
Regards, Cheri

Thanks for the update Cheri. Some online comments I saw gave me the impression that it may have closed. The more family friendly nudist clubs there are, the better! Hate to hear of one closing, or providing ammunition to anti-nudists by becoming an adults-only lifestyle club.

n/a
deleted

Posted - 09/17/2006 :  03:54:22 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all,
I am new to nudism and live in Richardson Area, Dallas, TX. So, if interested, please mail me at chocnmailb@yahoo.com

george325

Posted - 02/21/2007 :  12:02:59 PM  Show Profile  Visit george325's Homepage  Send george325 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi Joyce & Andy thanks for inviting me to chat with you I enjoy nudism I would love to chat with you both sometime again thanks. George

GEORGE

D-TX
Forum Member

Posted - 03/21/2007 :  11:05:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This an UPDATE on River Hills Nudist Resort in Aubrey, TX.

I called their new phone number 940-365-3404 today. The guy I talked to said that he manages the RV Resort for Jay, and that it is NOT a Nudist Park anymore.

Take Care & Be A Bare,
David

Alexis

Posted - 03/25/2007 :  02:40:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi,
I'm a new nudist - if you're ever in the austin, tx area, would be interested in meeting up.

bigcat300@hotmail.com

chocnmailb

Posted - 05/07/2007 :  11:49:09 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I live in Dallas and am new to nudism. Would like to meet naturists in the area. Please email me on chocnmailb@yahoo.com

johnnyjohn

Posted - 04/04/2008 :  1:17:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello all, I've been to a couple parks in austin, though haven't met anyone in the Dallas area. 24 yrs old and just looking for friends who share the lifestyle

Crockett497

Posted - 02/08/2009 :  11:47:01 PM  Show Profile  Send Crockett497 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hello all....I am in the Addison area...looking for nudist friends...I am looking forward to a great summer!!
Crockett

mikekooldude2

Posted - 03/09/2009 :  6:46:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi i am 26 looking for other people to hang out with nude.

bqdude1
Forum Member

Posted - 12/26/2010 :  12:57:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I know that this is an old forum, but I feel that this topic is the closest that I can find to the subject. Yesterday I went to the King Spa on Royal Lane in Dallas http://kingspa.com/. It is not a nudist facility, but in the wet area you are required to be nude. It is segregated male and female. On cold days it feels good to get in the warm/hot spa tubs and saunas. While I was getting undressed in the locker room the young guy next to me (mid twenties to early 30s) asked if you had to be naked in the wet area. I answered him that in the wet area you had to be naked and in the dry area (not segregated) you have to wear the supplied shorts and T-shirts. I could tell that this was his first time at the spa. I when on out and got into one of the spas and a little bit later I saw him come out and get in one of the other spas. He had a small towel covering his front as he got into the spa and then he laid the towel behind him when he was in the water. I do not know what else he did the rest of the time in the wet area. Before you get into the spa you have to wash with soap and water in the showers. I wonder what he did about the shower. The showers are open on all sides. It is kind of hard to shower with a small towel covering yourself. The supplied towels are too small to wrap all the way around yourself. I feel sorry for folks that are not nudist and not confortable with their bodies.

Previous Topic: Im Dreaming of a Nude Christmas... Topic Next Topic: What should nudist do?  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.3 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved