Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 431 ]  [ Total: 431 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Spring time
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Best Places Topic Next Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude
Page: of 5

cony
Forum Member

Posted - 05/23/2019 :  2:38:51 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by cony

The temperature today was 37 - 38, definately stayed inside.

Cony

Today it was 44 - 45, and the forecast for tomorrow is more.

Cony

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2019 :  11:09:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
May Gray blew out of our valley and surrounding areas. Clear blue skies today with a high of around 75! We'll take full advantage because more May Gray and rain for Sunday and possibly Monday.

We'll need a naked escape very soon!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 05/24/2019 :  7:53:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Been trying to work one in, but still attempting to get caught up from being gone on our vacation. Soon though!!!!

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2019 :  02:31:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It was a very nice day outside. We got a lot done and were able to be naked for all of it! I even did a bit of landscape maintenance and was up on a ladder above the fence line between us and our neighbors. I don't think they were home.

It felt great to have the sun on our body and the slight breeze kept us at a really nice temp. We ended up spending some time in the lounges and enjoying a couple of beverages and got in a little snooze in the sun... well, me in the sun and the Prof under an umbrella!

itsbetterba
Forum Member

Posted - 05/25/2019 :  07:01:11 AM  Show Profile  Send itsbetterba an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I also got a chance yesterday to do some yard work in my natural state. After the long cool wet spring it felt good to be naked in the sun. I hope to spend more time today working outside and also working on my tan.

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 05/27/2019 :  09:40:28 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Finally had a chance to catch some sun yesterday. Sunny and warm but I didn’t stay out too long as I had other chores around the home that required clothes. Looks like today will be another chance for a little sun time. I always start out slow to build up my tan anyways and Spring time is good for that.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2019 :  05:57:02 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Monday was nice and sunny and temps in the high 70s. I went to my storage unit and worked completely naked pulling a few things out of there that I needed. Spent about an hour and a half to 2 hours there. Even drove there and back naked. Didn’t even have to put clothes on when I got there as there was nobody else around. Of course the rest of the week is rainy and only in the low 60s again.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2019 :  10:47:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The Spring evenings are warmer than they have been. We've had to wear clothes more than usual the last two days and it's left me quite irritated!

Last night, we got home from a birthday party dinner and were stripping as we got outta the car. Once in the laundry room, we were naked and both let out a sigh of relief!

My wife was sifting through the mail and I needed to take the trash bins out to the curb and unload my golf clubs from my morning round with my son in law. I told my wife, "I'm not putting on a stitch. I'm tired of wearing clothes!" She just smiled and said, "don't get caught."

I went outside and ensured the coast was clear with the neighbors. I took the trash bins to the curb, unloaded my clubs from the car and put them in the garage. I then checked the front porch for packages. I came inside and checked my phone for messages and got a Ring doorbell alert. I was just outside and didn't see anything, hmmmm, what/who could it be? It was a delayed alert and it was me, naked doing all that stuff, captured by the Ring doorbell. I showed my wife the video and she said, "you need to keep that one!"

Edited by - FireProf on 05/29/2019 10:49:24 AM

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2019 :  04:21:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Last week I had to change the oil in my truck. I keep a pair of mechanic coveralls in my garage so I decided to walk out to my garage, naked, and then put the coveralls on once I got in there. Once I changed the oil, I did the same thing but in reverse. I stripped back down in the garage and walked back into my house naked. It was short but sweet

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2019 :  12:59:01 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just before we left for our Alaska Cruise, I bought a new Jeep Wrangler. Drove it for about 10 days before we left for two weeks. When we got back, I started buying all kinds of accessories. One of those accessories was running boards (tubes).

When they arrived, it was a pretty nice Spring day. I rearranged the vehicles and put the new Jeep in the garage and parked the other two in the driveway to give me some extra privacy shielding. I turned on my Jambox and put on Pandora on my phone, took off my shorts and went to work on my project naked with the garage door open!

Got all the pieces lined up and the pool guy showed up. I slipped on my mesh shorts and we talked a little about my new jeep. It's pretty obvious that I'm not wearing anything under these shorts but this guy has seen me naked a couple of times and I don't think it phases him much.

I decided to wait a bit and once he left, I got naked and went to work. My wife brought me out my second cup of coffee and I'm laying on my back connecting some hardware, she bends down and says, "nice nuts and bolt!"

Our nice Spring days have given way to what we commonly call May Gray/ June Gloom, here in Southern California. I told my wife that we need to escape the overcast sky days and head to Palm Springs and a favorite resort. Her response; "BOOK IT!"

Edited by - FireProf on 06/02/2019 1:03:18 PM

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 06/02/2019 :  11:43:21 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In my shop there is a sign on the wall that states "nudist zone" and one by the door going outside the states "clothing optional beyond this point"! Yes I do work nude in the shop!

Page: of 5 Previous Topic: Best Places Topic Next Topic: America Is Afraid to Be Nude  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.29 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved