Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 520 ]  [ Total: 520 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Halloween Costumes
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Miniten – Tennis for Nudists Topic Next Topic: Thanks  To   Veterans  

steineri
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  03:50:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I saw this on The Freeballers Forum and Nude Sleepers forum, so I thought I'd bring it here and see what people thought.

"This year I plan to go to a friend’s halloween party. I procrastinated on finding a costume so I think I’ll just be a ghost. Super simple and comfy: just a white sheet with some eye holes. And of course, nothing on underneath. What are some of yalls favorite naked/commando halloween costumes?"

My response was "if I dress up, I'm going to wear some coveralls. Easy one piece, and if I get daring enough, has a long zipper.

Other options could be wearing just a cape and going as a "nudist vampire." You could add "nudist" in front of almost any costume if you want. Nudist doctor: just wear a stethoscope or scrub cap; nudist cook: just wear a chef's hat; nudist carpenter: just a tool belt; etc, etc."

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  11:43:06 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dressed up for Halloween as a Christian once. That was so scary I have never done it again.

Naked is green.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/26/2017 :  2:20:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
For the last 10 years I've set up a Pumpkin Fireman on the glider on the front porch. We have almost 200 kids visit our front door. Many of them want a picture with the Pumpkin Fireman. Many kids, women and families take their picture with the Pumpkin Fireman.

Last week while on a trip, I found a Dalmatian hood type mask. The bottom jaw moves with your own jaw, so when you talk, the mask's lower jaw moves and it looks like the Dalmatian is talking. I'll wear that, along with a fire helmet and my old firefighting gear and sit with the Pumpkin Fireman and talk to the kids and hand out candy. Even though I'll have on my turnout/bunker pants, boots and jacket, that's all I'll be wearing. That's the way I used to wear all of that at work ... but with a t shirt.

I'll be naked inside my costume! I'm sure the kids and parents will appreciate that!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

nudeman16
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2017 :  10:12:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
anybody ever go as oh I don't know....A NUDIST??!! still would like to someday and also hand out candy as one too! In one neighborhood while they were giving kids candy, they were giving parents beer.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2017 :  2:35:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We are wine club members of local wineries. Some times, we get backed up with wine and have more than we can drink. I've often thought about sitting out on our porch with my wife, hand out candy to kids and offering parents a glass of red/white or blush but frankly, the parents nowadays are weird!

I offered one couple, down the street, a glass of wine a few years ago. They went into some convoluted reason about walking the kids and the stroller ... it would have been easier to say, "no thanks."

I was completely naked under my costume last night! I wore my firefighting gear (coat, pants, boots) kinda the way I used to wear all that stuff at work, a Dalmatian hood mask with a movable lower jaw and my fire helmet. Naked under that stuff, a cool night and I was sweatin'!

We haven't attended a Halloween Party at our club or a resort yet but I'm sure we will in the future.

Edited by - FireProf on 11/01/2017 2:38:20 PM

doug2323
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2017 :  02:47:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just wear your clothes and hang a sign around your neck that says "Nudist On Strike".

Nature-boy1776

Posted - 11/11/2017 :  07:07:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I've considered getting one of those cheap inflatable sumo costumes. I have seen some that are usually opaque but from some angles one could see an faint outline of whats beneath. In the right company that could be nice to wear with nothing or little on under.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/11/2017 :  11:19:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
... and after some discussion with my lovely naked wife, she admitted that, even though she enjoys being home for Halloween and giving out candy, she would also like to visit a resort and attend a Halloween party! That's what we'll do next year. Not sure whether we'll stay close to home and attend one at our fav resort in Palm Springs or make a vacation out of it and travel to AZ to Mira Vista and attend theirs. We had a great time at their Mardi Gras party and want to visit and attend again.

Balto Bob
$ Supporter

Posted - 11/11/2017 :  7:58:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Balto Bob's Homepage  Reply with Quote
My Holloween costume, I wore to a party in Philly. https://www.flickr.com/photos/24894360@N03/38303608332/

Bob
Have a nice NUDE day !!

www.ipernity.com/doc/elvertbarnes/5172004/
www.flickr.com/photos/perspective/2560521247/

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/12/2017 :  12:27:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by FireProf

... and after some discussion with my lovely naked wife, she admitted that, even though she enjoys being home for Halloween and giving out candy, she would also like to visit a resort and attend a Halloween party! That's what we'll do next year. Not sure whether we'll stay close to home and attend one at our fav resort in Palm Springs or make a vacation out of it and travel to AZ to Mira Vista and attend theirs. We had a great time at their Mardi Gras party and want to visit and attend again.

Have the Prof put some stickers on her boobs that say, Black pepper, cumin, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves. When anybody asks about the stickers she can say it's her Spice Rack.

Diger

Edited by - Diger on 11/12/2017 12:29:08 AM

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/13/2017 :  12:29:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
LMNAO!!!!!! I love it ... she says, "that's so clever! What a great idea!!"

Diger
Forum Member

Posted - 11/14/2017 :  10:54:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Diger a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We saw that at a Halloween party at Cedar Creek a couple years ago, Angie loved it also.

Diger

Previous Topic: Miniten – Tennis for Nudists Topic Next Topic: Thanks  To   Veterans  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.22 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved