Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 216 ]  [ Total: 216 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 Do you have a question not covered here?
 Size matter?
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is this considered perverted? Topic Next Topic: clothing optional residential community
Page: of 4

Spanish Fly

Posted - 11/01/2004 :  11:27:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Spanish Fly an AOL message  Reply with Quote
I am interested in visiting a nudist resort. However, I am not exactly a size 2. I am a little overweight. Are all the visitors a perfect size or are some a little "plump"? Any info is appreciated.

bornnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2004 :  8:42:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My observations at beaches, etc is that most people do not have "ideal" figures... It doesn't matter what you look like, just enjoy.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2004 :  8:46:55 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There are all different sizes visiting beaches, clubs and resorts. The myth is that there are all kinds of "Playboy Bunnys", Barbie's and Ken's walking around in the nude.

What you will see is all different shapes, sizes and colors. Some of these people are fit and trim, others are on the other side of the spectrum but the one thing they all have in common is the enjoyment of nude living.

You will not be judged by your weight, size of genitals, size or shape of breast but by your character. We've met some of the nicest people at nudist places and have close nudist friends of all shapes and sizes....we love them all.

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/02/2004 :  10:43:51 PM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Don't worry. I've heard a statistic that 1 in 18 has an exemplary body. But I would say that estimate is very high.

Randy

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2004 :  09:56:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Fly, As previously stated here, you'll see all shapes and sizes at nudist venues.

Welcome to these message boards.\
Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

Bob S.
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2004 :  5:14:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

How many people are a size 2, SFly? Nudists are just a cross-section of greater society and we have roughly the same sizes and shapes of people. Nobody cares about how much you weigh. That is not who you are, your behaviour and actions matter more than what you look like.

Hope you go and have fun. And Welcome to these forums.

Bob S.

jpg
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2004 :  7:58:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I thought this was going to be about penises....
Since we have visited several landed clubs I have
found that the ladies showing a little more
"prosperity" are usually more friendly.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 11/03/2004 :  9:50:35 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The clubs I visited had such a wide variety of body shapes I could go on and on forever describing the different body types. But what they all had in common is they were all comfortable with themselves. I'm not comfortable with my belly and physical shape so I'm working on correcting that problem. But that's not about appearance. It's about my health.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2004 :  01:53:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have spent a lot of time on our nude beach and can't really recall any body features from most of the people I've met. Close friends, because you see them so often, become much more familiar. But the point is, it's just not important to me or most others I know, what your body looks like. When people are comfortably nude around others, there is a glow in their face and in their additude. That's what I look for. The most beautiful looking people will not get a second look if they have a sour additude, while the people with the greatest additudes find themselves surrounded by others wanting to know more about them. Physical looks are highly overrated. You can only deal with what you have, accept it, and enjoy.

JDR

okeedokkee

Posted - 11/04/2004 :  09:20:36 AM  Show Profile  Send okeedokkee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Great point jdr...if you're concerned about how others look, or how they are viewing you, then you're missing the point...

nudeisntlewd
Forum Member

Posted - 11/04/2004 :  10:38:32 AM  Show Profile  Send nudeisntlewd a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
You're right, body image is something we accept as part of our practice. But It is understandable for people to feel self-concious, especially if just starting out in nudism. The first step in being a nudist has to be becoming comfortable with yourself and others.

Randy

Edited by - nudeisntlewd on 11/08/2004 3:14:09 PM

jdr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/08/2004 :  6:12:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's absolutely right Randy. It might make it easier for people just starting into nudism if they understand that others are not going to stare at them every time they undress. But you are right, if they are not comfortable with themselves or others being nude they may be embarassed the first few times, and will have to work past that to really be able to enjoy it.

JDR

Jochanaan
Forum Member

Posted - 11/10/2004 :  3:11:03 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jpg

I thought this was going to be about penises....

So did I--a logical assumption since the topic starter's handle is "Spanish Fly". (If you don't know, that's an aphrodisiac.)

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  1:54:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have looked at many websites trying to find pics of women that are not skinny minny. my wife might try it if i could prove to here she wouldn't be the only one that was a bigger size. any suggestions on how to get her to accept her body how it is. i love her body how it is.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 01/31/2005 :  4:39:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RVDude, go to www.travelites.info/cheri.html and print out my brochure. Offer her a compromise. In exchange for one hour of her time during which she can, esp. this time of year, remain in a sweatsuit or jeans/pants and shirt, offer her something she'd really like: her choice of tv show or movie, you cooking for her, you taking her out to dinner, something in your budget.

Call the AANR office 800/TRY-NUDE and ask them for some information including a copy of the Bulletin, the monthly newspaper and you/she will see that there are people of all shapes and sizes.
Regard,s Cheri

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

RVDUDE
Forum Member

Posted - 02/01/2005 :  5:32:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks cheri that's good to know that there are people of all shapes and sizes.
i will try your advice but i just don't know how she would feel about it . i even hesitate to broach the subject. i guess i need to get some courage to do this.

thanks again

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: Is this considered perverted? Topic Next Topic: clothing optional residential community  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.38 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved