Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board - Nudism Naturism Clothing Optional Nude Beaches Cruises Florida California Family Nudist Resort Colony Cruise Beach Travel Club

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board - Nudism Naturism Clothing Optional Nude Beaches Cruises Florida California Family Nudist Resort Colony Cruise Beach Travel Club
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 53 ]  [ Total: 53 ]  [ Newest Member: nudevet2152 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Romantic / Adult-Oriented Nudist Resort Directory
 For the Daring Nudist - Adult-Oriented Resorts
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: resorts in Southern Florida Topic Next Topic: SE Asia Nudist and Discrete Adult-Oriented Resorts
Page: of 4

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 08/04/2002 :  3:22:20 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
These destinations and events are definitely NOT suitable for children.

While most family nudist resorts are members of either AANR or TNS and have standards for behavior that guarantee families with children are comfortable at all events, even some of these destinations allow suggestive dancing and revealing costumes at nightly events. Parents are encouraged to use discretion when choosing a family vacation resort.

The comments below will provide information about destinations that cater to an adult-only atmosphere during at least part of the time. To remain in this list, a resort must be a comfortable place for an average couple to visit while enjoying a more adult atmosphere without any unexpected surprises.

Please keep in mind we do not allow the promotion of clubs or destinations where overt sex acts in the open are allowed or encouraged. The clothing optional status in this case is irrelevant.

The following adult-oriented nudist destinations will usually not be listed in the AANR or TNS directories, since the standard of behavior observed in these adult-oriented establishments is considerably more relaxed than that of traditional AANR or TNS family nudist venues.

Bryce

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  12:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit Bryce's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Northaven Resort - Southern Michigan, USA

Located in the heart of the beautiful Irish Hills recreation area in Southeastern Michigan, Northaven Resort was created as a resort style campground for adult nudists and those people who desire a care free, no pressure, clothing optional environment.

65 wooded acres with trails, tent and RV sites, rental units, large pool and patio, clubhouse, and much more await you at Northaven Resort.

Visit the website at www.northavenresort.com

Northaven Resort is an Adults Only Clothing Optional Resort.

Beach
Forum Member

Posted - 10/29/2002 :  10:35:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Really nice website. Ive been to the Irish Hills area in Michigan, nice to see their getting into the au natural life! Another site you may wish to check out, in Cancun, http://www.caribbeanreefclub.com
Im certain its a bit more on the adult side, but sometimes its fun to be an adult!

NakedTouch

Posted - 11/09/2002 :  6:10:59 PM  Show Profile  Send NakedTouch an ICQ Message  Send NakedTouch a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Cherry Lane Nudist Resort

Cherry Lane Nudist Resort in North Adams, MI is an adults-only, swinger-friendly, resort that caters strongly to members of the lifestyle.

The resort has appx 200 rv sites plus space for tenters, weekly dances (twice weekly on "TTS" weekends), and approximately 350 members. Singles are permitted (day use ONLY--10AM-6PM) on Thursday, Friday, & Sunday during the season (May 1 through Sept 30); couples only on Saturdays.

Public sex is _officially_ prohibited (although activities of any nature in your rv or canopy are acceptable and drawn drapes are the exception NOT the rule), however areas exist where they are both accepted and common. Cherry Lane hosts the annual "Cherry Lane Invitational" in August, and open sex (in certain areas) is totally permitted during the festival.

No one under the age of 18 is permitted on the premises at any time.

If anyone wants to know more about the resort, send us email--Chris and I live here full time (we're the only members who do, currently) and can answer most questions (we have no ownership connection to the resort--we're strictly members). The url for the club is: http://www.cherrylaneresort.com

Another club with essentially the same attitude--and an even more liberal policy toward open sex--is Sun Aura in Roselawn, IN (http://www.sunaura.com).

Hope it helps--if anyone can recommend an adult-only resort with year-round rv lots in a warmer state (FL, AZ, NV, CA, etc.) a pointer would be greatly appreciated.

Rick & Chris
NakedTouch@lovestyles.org

Ed Falcon
Forum Member

Posted - 01/11/2003 :  8:15:30 PM  Show Profile  Send Ed Falcon an AOL message  Send Ed Falcon a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Where is Hedonism 1 and Hedonism 3 at? Do they have any sites and is there going to be a Hed 4?

EF

cyndiann
Forum Member

Posted - 01/12/2003 :  12:24:28 AM  Show Profile  Visit cyndiann's Homepage  Reply with Quote
There is no Hedo I. Two and Three are in Jamaica. The link for Hedo II is in the first post.

Out of my mind.....

back in five minutes.

nude_cple95713

Posted - 08/12/2003 :  06:01:21 AM  Show Profile  Send nude_cple95713 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
we would not recommend carribean reef club to anyone! we have been 3 times and the last time it was horrible! we posted a bad trip report on their site and are blocked from their website! it's overpriced, the food is the worst, and the managment sucks!

monalisads
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2003 :  2:44:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thnx for that information. It's appreciated that you have shared that with us.

Mwah,
MonaLisa

NUDEDIVER
Forum Member

Posted - 01/01/2004 :  11:48:41 AM  Show Profile  Click to see NUDEDIVER's MSN Messenger address  Send NUDEDIVER a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Beach has a very good point... what's wrong with sometimes letting things go a little and be adventurous? Just as long as you don't offend others. Go along with the crowd!

YOU'RE ONLY AS OLD AS YOU FEEL!!

guycass
Forum Member

Posted - 12/21/2004 :  7:04:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
nudist naturist friends in sacramento california
lets hang out

JoMulholland
Forum Member

Posted - 01/05/2005 :  3:18:14 PM  Show Profile  Visit JoMulholland's Homepage  Send JoMulholland a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not really for me to tell you, but there has been a rather important change in policy at The White Cockatoo, in far north Queensland, Australia.
There is an explanation on their website.

A short quote from it:

"We do not feel the need to go into specifics of any particular instance, but the frequency of problems has now motivated us to simply say : "If a Swinger please do not make a reservation to stay at The White Cockatoo. We are no longer Swinger friendly, and will not be involved in any marketing of, hosting of, or anything at all to do with the Swingers lifestyle. Unfortunately a minority has ruined it for the majority."
So again, We openly admit how wrong we were in thinking we could successfully manage our resort with various lifestyle groups together, and we sincerely apologise to any guests who may have been affected by this previous method of operation. Be assured this will never occur again."

The full message http://www.whitecockatoo.net/OwnersNote.html.

While understanding their previous policy (Life is so short!!), it is nice to know that Tony and Lenore will now be concentrating on the naturists/nudists only -policy during the appropriate time of the year.

That is all that I wanted when I stayed there and thoroughly enjoyed it.

Jo

Naturism is for every body.

cplapsry

Posted - 01/13/2005 :  01:31:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for all the info. We are looking for a place to go to in the next few months (we can go at the drop of a hat) but have found some places to be very costly.
So the question is are there places that are a little more reasonable? Somewhere in the american area.
Lets face it we should not have to pay double just to hang out with out clothes on.

A&P

Edited by - cplapsry on 01/13/2005 01:33:46 AM

sailorsam2050
Forum Member

Posted - 01/14/2005 :  11:51:30 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
cplapsry,
Playa Sonrisa, Xcalak Mexico is pretty low cost. Nice place if you want to get away from the world. Murph and Cindy are great people. Good fishing and diving with X-t-C dive shop was great if you are interested.

cplapsry

Posted - 01/17/2005 :  03:06:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thank you, I looked up the place and it does look great. Away from the world is one idea I would love, but there is a question. I have been to out of the way palces thinking nothing will bother me (only to find it is on a major flight path or something). Not to be picky but if you want a "get away" spot then it should be AWAY, so is this very out of the way?
It also stated that mostly couples visit this place but it does not mention the lifestyle at all, but this is the section we are in, in this forum.

quote:
Originally posted by sailorsam2050

cplapsry,
Playa Sonrisa, Xcalak Mexico is pretty low cost. Nice place if you want to get away from the world.

A&P

sailorsam2050
Forum Member

Posted - 01/17/2005 :  8:21:28 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cplapsry,
Playa is about 5 miles north up a dirt road from a VERY our of the way town. Fly to Cancun, drive 4+ hours south. Xcalac is a 40 minute boat ride from the Belize boarder - take a look on the map.
The week we were there we were the only guests for several days and had "competion" only for the last day and a half. The first couple kept to themselves, as I recall they were from Mexico. We only saw the second couple at breakfast our last morning. There are only 4 or 5 rooms, so I wouldn't expect things to get very wild. I guess it would depend on who else is there. Murph is pretty forward on it being CO. At the time we were there, they required clothes durning dinner - said is was the law in the area. When I was researching, the resorts closer to Cancun weren't open yet.

viceversa

Posted - 03/30/2005 :  09:15:33 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nice place! Had never heard of it and wew jusst returned from St Martin and adored it. We are not resort people. But I digress....

I might be able to reply to the "is it very out of the way" b/c in 2000, our entire family went to Xcalak and stayed at Costa de Cocos (I am pretty sure we walked right through Sonrisa and didn't even know it! hah!)

Xcalak is VERY VERY out of the way! It might be a problem for you if you want to connect to the rest of the area. When we went, the road was a pothole affair through the tiny village itself. It takes about an hour to get out to the main part of the country and take in ruins and small towns, so yes, it is VERY remote! Ideal, ESPECIALLY if you cherish a C/O relaxation spot.

I'm adding Sonrisa to my list of potential "must go there" places!

It is not bad to drive to btw. Cancun airport, then a main road, one major fork, if I recall. Plan on several hours drive.

I'd say if there is a C/O spot there, it would be a great trip!!

quote:
Originally posted by cplapsry

Thank you, I looked up the place and it does look great. Away from the world is one idea I would love, but there is a question. I have been to out of the way palces thinking nothing will bother me (only to find it is on a major flight path or something). Not to be picky but if you want a "get away" spot then it should be AWAY, so is this very out of the way?
It also stated that mostly couples visit this place but it does not mention the lifestyle at all, but this is the section we are in, in this forum.

quote:
Originally posted by sailorsam2050

cplapsry,
Playa Sonrisa, Xcalak Mexico is pretty low cost. Nice place if you want to get away from the world.

A&P

Page: of 4 Previous Topic: resorts in Southern Florida Topic Next Topic: SE Asia Nudist and Discrete Adult-Oriented Resorts  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2014 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 3.34 seconds.

Please Donate To Bitcoin Address: [[address]]

Donation of [[value]] BTC Received. Thank You.
[[error]]

To support Nudist-Resorts.Org, please make a donation with bitcoin. Thank you!
"Decentralized cryptocurrency is enlightened disengagement." It enables doing business without PayPal, banks, US currency, or credit cards. Bitcoin is a digital currency, available to everyone, everywhere in the world. It is open source and decentralized, not controlled by any single entity. It can be sent between individuals without involvement of banks or credit card companies. Transactions are practically instant and with very low fees, often completely free.

Amagi Metals is a professional and courteous gold, silver and precious metals store, and ships promptly at very low prices. Bitcoin and credit cards are accepted. Highly recommended.

Buy our original t-shirts, mugs and more

Best travel deals on Airlines
Best travel deals on Car Rentals
Best travel deals on Hotels
Best travel deals on Cruises
Best travel deals on Vacations
Through our partnerships with Travelocity® and Expedia®, we now offer the
Best travel deals and full vacation packages

Get started planning your vacation!
Hotel reservations, airline tickets, car rental,
cruise deals and entire vacation packages—you name it, we have everything you need.
Choose from our many clothing optional resort and nudist resort destinations.

To support our site, consider purchasing your Seiko Shaver through our partnership with Amazon, providing secure shopping, a wide selection of Seiko shavers and competitive prices. Thank you!

Seiko Cleancut Original Shaver
Model ES-412

Cleancut PS335 T-Shape
Personal Shaver

Seiko S-Yard PS334 Shavy
Femini Personal Shaver

Useful Information and E-books
The ebooks below are sent to you immediately by email
for reading on your computer, smartphone or tablet!

Stop Cat Peeing - In 4 Days Or Less

We were devastated and thought we
would have to give up our cat...

Stop Cat Peeing - In 4 Days Or Less

The Fat Loss FactorThe Fat Loss Factor

Patrick Ehman (Age 55-64) says
Have lost six pounds in three weeks. Hope to maintain this unitl target 20 pound total reducftion is reached.
08 Nov 2013 at 23:8:34

Audrey (Age <18) says
I've lost 2.4kg and I've only been into the program for five days! :D I'm extremely pleased with the results and these results are after some cheating in my detox... I look forward to the rest of this program
08 Nov 2013 at 19:8:46

The Venus FactorThe Venus Factor

The following presentation is not for men, and is only for women that want to lose at least 10 pounds.

Lose weight fast, and keep it off.

The Real Reason You're Fat | Mole, Wart & Skin Tag Free In 3 Days

Get Rid Of Your Man Boobs | Breast Enlargement | Burn The Fat Feed The Muscle

The Truth About Cruise Ships | Grooming Secrets For Men

Stop Sweating and Start Living | Photography Posing Secrets

Yeast Infection No More™ : Yeast Infection Cure

See our NRO Bookstore | Search Amazon for more nudism titles

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2014 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved