Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 193 ]  [ Total: 193 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nude Beaches and Public Lands / Nudism Places
 Is There A Nude Beach In ... ?
 European Destinations
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Orlando FL area nude beach / resort Topic Next Topic: Galveston  

nudeisnatural

Posted - 10/31/2004 :  09:37:59 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We would love to hear from anyone who can reccommend any European destinations

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 11/01/2004 :  11:54:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our European experience is limited to Scandavia, Sweden and Denmark to be exact.

We were only able to enjoy one beach in Sweden. We saw several others but the weather did not cooperate with us. The people seemed friendly and quite honestly, it could have been a nude beach here in So. Cal or in Florida.

nudeisnatural

Posted - 11/06/2004 :  09:56:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks for your input Fireprof, Scandanavia sounds a little chilly, but we wont rule it out. Thanks agian for the reply.

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  04:22:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi!

I would reccommend the Latvia (Riga at Vecaki or at Incupe or at Lielupe beaches or Liepaja or Ventspils beaches). Info you may try to seek at www.lna.good.lv (lna=Latvian Naturist Association, yet mostly it is at Latvian, sorry, yet pictures are at all languages the same (Forum section there, theme -Where to go, Destination Latvia).
Yet dont loose a courage if you get lost in that site, just write a letter to me if you plan a visit Balticum, and I shall feel the obligation to tell the best suggestions individually.

Something about a 90% of Latvia beach-line is surely uninhibited and everyone may get a naked Odisays how much any wants, including bicycle ride, hiking etc. If certain family have a vaccation plans in this region, the group-leader (stalker) may be given to show off the well hidden "must see" knowhows at modest price. If someone interests just to sleep in the Sun, allways ready to introduce into our nudist beach Community what are often friendly to newcomers. Next season the modest pricing hostel places will be available through me (the accomodation allways had been a problematic at Riga), yet dont hesitate to ask about advices for accomodation even now.
Yet sorry, winter had started, so only nude adventures this moment are nudist saunas any other day.
In march, or perhaps end of february, will be organized nude sledging actions).
At end of june will be great gathering four days long at Riga "nude summer-school". We hope await a delegates at least from 6 countries at some hundreds in count. Will see.

Other resource is Lithuanian Kurlandian Nerija, the regional pearle - Nida village. Three wonderful nudist paradises at Nida, Kaliningrad end of Nerija and Amber musieum place).
Sezon from april`s second half to september`s first half. Best from june to august. Lithuanians sorry had no naturists homepage, yet have a State reserve`s homepage (Lithuanian language and very few English) www.nerija.lt

Eestonians had bit loosed a battle over clothesfreedom due Tallinn Meyerie released the ordinance forbidding to undress in the boarders of city, so Tallinn naturists are pulled outward some 40 km nort-western Paldiski side and seems will loose that place soon too. Only real suggestion there is the three wonderful Eestonian islands where nudity is highly permittable (Kihnu, Ruhnu, Hiiumaa). All islands have own homepages but naturist organisation have no a homepage, yet have two discussion forums (I need to dig out the blocnote to remember it). Ask me individually if want a link.

With best regards from Baltic sea south-east coast
Johny_59lv@yahoo.com

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 11/09/2004 :  05:55:34 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RE: ""Scandinavia are so chilly""

Nope, I wittness that in the june, july and august even over the Polar Circle may be +25 or +30 all day AND NIGHT long. And those lands are very beauty and nudity-friendly and remote.

nudeisnatural

Posted - 11/16/2004 :  3:10:24 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Johny, thanks for the help. got completely lost in the site you suggested for latvia....help !!!

johny59
Forum Member

Posted - 11/17/2004 :  06:55:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
RE:nudeisnatural
got completely lost in the site you suggested for latvia....help !!!

Sorry, really this site is worked out for inner (latvian) people so I can understand after I had the same problem surfing in Chineese homepages of my computer producers. Thats really awful. Therefore You are warmly invited to ask me personally everything at e-mail johny_59lv@yahoo.com

Or tell the main facts, absolutely all beaches here are costless, so only costs are for accomodation and food. Near Riga are three free beaches and in the Region 4 more, and we have about 600 km of coastal line from what most are so uninhabited that you easily may undress and go all day long (thats good idea to go around the State by seaside). The first and last time one may risk to cach a Sun is from 8.march to 15.october, yet warranted warmth is just between 15 may and 15 september. Over the 20C and water over the 16 C is between 15 june and 15 august. January and february may happen a -20 or -30 C colds - its deadly for our Sun-loving souls.
Eastern region Latgalia has million of small lakes and remote places so is possible to try to organize naked bicycle many-days travel. Or boat travel at about dosen valley-rivers. Or going to the woodland to pick the wild berries or eatable mushrooms (I do it often). Wintertime we have many places with nude coed saunas.
Site have a Article section with strong translated articles on naturism philosophy, Picture section with borrowed pics, Forum section with different themes and Link section covering most of World resources on the nakey theme except the amoral.
We are trying now to translate that everything to the Russian and open the mirror-site, and only after the English section will be built just as our resources advertizing site, because we dont want to rival along with US resources as Clothesfree, Netnude, or Nudist-resorts.

ShineBack

Posted - 03/27/2006 :  07:54:36 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
If you're looking for nude beaches in Europe then try the following countries:
- Denmark
- Spain
- Croatia
- Italy
- Greece

all of these countries has a real natural way to nudity. Actualy, you may be nude on all beaches in Denmark, as long you don't offend anybody.

hugo_ober

Posted - 03/30/2006 :  09:52:01 AM  Show Profile  Click to see hugo_ober's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
As my family n I go nude swimming n sun bathing since 35 years. I found a lot of places
beach at the sea or at a lake:
the most you find at the adriatic coast in Croatia, there is really everywhere a official nude & naturist beach
In Greece, Spain, Italy n France you find some official n many hidden place where you can go nude
Withus in Austria you find in every SPA a Sauna & Relax-Area which is a nude Area. At the lakes there are only a few official places. Hidden places you find, but just at lakes and rivers which are really cold!
I go this summer to Turkey - Bodrum, does somebody know nude beaches (official or not) there???
Nice greetings from the Alps
Hugo

Tim
Forum Member

Posted - 04/06/2006 :  7:17:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Nudity is legal in Spain anywhere. Whilst there are beaches that are specifically naturist, nudity is OK on other beaches too. I suggest staying away from the urban areas that are very busy.

Jim in Boston
Forum Member

Posted - 04/07/2006 :  8:53:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When we visited Denmark, we found signs near the beaches that told us (in english) "Naturism is permitted in all beaches in Denmark". Trouble is the temperature never broke 16 C (about 60 F) while we were there. In another trip to Scandinavia we found it warm enough to go skinny dipping in downtown Oslo and in the Baltic south of Malmo. There are likely to be no problems going nude in any of the Scandinavian countries (aside from the fact that it may be cold).

jameslkirtleyjr

Previous Topic: Orlando FL area nude beach / resort Topic Next Topic: Galveston  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.45 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved