Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 465 ]  [ Total: 465 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Nude time
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Running Naked Topic Next Topic: ludington mich
Page: of 2

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/16/2016 :  05:11:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

We will enjoy, winter was long, spring was cool and wet, no sun till recently. Don't think it will be 35C for Christmas this year. Chhers. SBN.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  08:43:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
While our summer has not been too bad so far, the weather people are saying that we are in for some hot temps. The temps for the next few days are supposed to be in the high 70's to low 80's! It will be time to figure out how to get some outside nude time to be able to take advantage to this nice weather. While these temps may not seems not to some, they are hot for those of us here.

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  09:18:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beach thought: On such a beautiful day -- warm sun, cooling breeze, gentle waves... -- it would be really disgraceful and ungrateful not to be nude with a smile of sublime contentment! Imagine all the things environmental, social and generally civilized -- clean water, mutual respect, sunglasses, sunscreen, perfect sand for snoozing and sand castles... -- that have to come together to create this oasis of luxurious simplicity!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  1:49:06 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Well said agde! I think everyone needs to take the time to enjoy these kind of moments as much as we can. I have been able to enjoy my deck for the sun, but I am looking forward to my first beach trip this year to enjoy sun and surf.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  2:56:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
No beaches here worth being on, but there are some out of the way trails that are good to be on. I hope to be able to hit one of them on Friday and enjoy the back country. Just need to keep an eye open for bears as they are also in the same area. Nothing like the sun, fresh air and at time a little breeze on the old body. It brings one alive!

free2be
Forum Member

Posted - 07/12/2017 :  3:57:56 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You definitely don't want to have bear meet bare!

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2017 :  06:18:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Too cold to be bare on our beaches here at the moment. Nude time is in bed, racing to make my morning coffee and too and from the shower.

Guess it's sad by a northern summer comparison but it's winter, about 9C top temp today. Can't wait till spring & summer.

Enjoy it up north while you have it. SBN.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 07/13/2017 :  11:50:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by free2be

You definitely don't want to have bear meet bare!

You have that right! The trail that I will be using is in the high country with little brush. That is one of the reasons that I like this trail. Will see if I can get some pictures tomorrow.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Running Naked Topic Next Topic: ludington mich  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.23 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved