Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 480 ]  [ Total: 480 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Health and Safety
 Disability and Illness
 Two conditions
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Naturism and Disability Topic  

Ndey2100

Posted - 07/05/2016 :  8:17:21 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ndey2100's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Finally, getting something started for disability and long-term illness. So, to begin, let me have my own conditions to tell you about. First of all, I have had Asperger's syndrome all my life. It is an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). I do have limited social skills, have a difficulty with expressing myself, talk rather low, but I also have high intellectual skills and good cognitive skills. Autistic people tend to be less hostile of nudism than others. Second of all, I have been on chronic kidney disease (CKD) since April 18. It is about kidneys not working as well as they should. I have not heard so far of anyone else into nudism with a kidney disease, wondering if anyone else here has that same condition as me? You have a restricted diet, it isn't a death sentence, many people on CKD live normal lives. My kidneys are at 43 percent functioning of what they should, this has changed my life. Transplant and possibly dialysis for kidneys is needed when kidneys have nearly stopped working (15 or lower percent of kidney function). And on April 18, my kidney functions were only at 35 to 40 percent - have had it higher now thanks to a diet and medications. You don't really hear much about chronic kidney disease - you tend to hear of kidney stones or kidney transplantation always. CKD is definitely harder for me to accept than Asperger's. Nothing can stop us from being nudists except clothes. I am 23 years old, am turning 24 near the end of August. I am in central California. Unlike nudism, disability and potential chronic illnesses are not choices. Chronic kidney disease abruptly struck me. There are people in worse conditions than the two I have now. And there are people with severe disabilities as nudists, so CKD and Asperger's cannot stop me from wanting to be a nudist. I find it great to be naked.

Jose Arellano

Previous Topic: Naturism and Disability Topic  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved