Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 131 ]  [ Total: 131 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 Pretty new with a few/some questions or concerns
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: New to nudism Topic Next Topic: Nudism at Home  

Ndey2100

Posted - 05/25/2016 :  9:49:26 PM  Show Profile  Visit Ndey2100's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hello, everyone! I am pretty new to nudism still, and have had most of my questions/concerns on it answered and addressed correctly but I still have maybe a few left to answer and have appropriate responses given to me. Who can bear with me?

I wonder if this will be pretty long but let me do the best I can.

OK, I'm 23 and male. I am in Fresno, California. It is quite hot in the summer here and therefore one can be nude for some six to eight months of the year where I am at. I am single for now, an autistic and have recently also been diagnosed with chronic kidney disease.

I'm living with my parents because I have yet to make some arrangements accordingly to get my own place. It's a non-nudist household. I first found out about nudism when I read the definition of it in a dictionary in 2005. But I then did not go nude very much.

I've been a nudist by heart my whole life, though.

I don't work for now and due to my condition of a kidney failure I am not sure how I will be living in terms of income and independence for my future. For now I can be with my parents but maybe eventually that will have to change for different reasons.

I am attending college and in a year or two I could get a bachelor's in accounting.

I am pretty independent - I am not very sociable though I do have high intellectual skills. I can drive, clean, cook, eat, go out, walk, run, and be alone without a problem.

I sleep naked just about every night. I started in July 2014 when I first researched that there are people who are nudists and I started for a few nights sleeping naked. Then I paused for sleeping naked until I started it for good in December 2014.

I know quite a lot on nudism now - for the whole family, starts at home usually, healthy, its benefits, and the golden rule of clothed when practical/nude when possible. And there's even more.

OK, so both my parents have told me to stay with a shirt on in the kitchen. One morning in April 2015 I woke up naked and my mom came into my room and told me why I undressed for sleeping and instead told me to sleep in underwear. So now I am naked when no one is around in my home.

When I can I not only sleep naked, but also clean, use the Internet, and exercise naked.

I have yet to attend nudist resorts, clubs, beaches, and events.

I know of a nudist meetup group in my area but don't know if I will join it starting soon.

I have applied to YNA (Young Naturists/Nudists America). I would also be interested in applying to AANR and TNS.

I am now a member of www.netnude.com and TrueNudists.

I started to get "into" nudism in October 2014. I have joined several Facebook nudist groups, liked so many Facebook nudist pages, run a few Facebook nudist groups and pages, posted nudist stuff on my Tumblr and Pinterest pages, and shared a few nudist stuff to my Facebook. So far a few acquaintances on Facebook have probably unfriended me due to nudism too.

I have walked around my house naked.

While living with my parents still and they don't like the fact of me into nudism when they're around, I may try to lock my bedroom door and be naked, with having to keep the blinds closed for others' comfort even if not for mine, I may do it but then if my parents come knock I am not sure how to explain it to them that I love being naked and prefer to be naked. I can possibly have some easy clothes (boxers, sports shorts, T-shirt) to just put on quickly if anyone of my parents or brother need(s) me. Should I do that or just wait until I'm home alone/get my own place to live in to just be nude as I please?

I hope to date a girlfriend and it's unlikely that I will find a nudist one but I then can wonder how to introduce her to nudism.

I'm also Catholic and am praying primarily for my health to get better due to my kidney condition. I have my kidneys function some 40 to 50 percent of what they should function, if it gets down to 10 percent I will need to be on dialysis and be on a kidney transplant. I am in the process of having to either depend on supplemental income for support, meaning I could be under adult dependence, or what I am able to do in work and school for the future.

Maybe my parents won't be able to support me all the time due to how they also will then later have to work and need time for themselves, eventually retire and because of me as an adult, also have my own life.

I have a list of goals for the future, like get married, finish my studies, have kids, get a two-story house to live in, attend nudist places, attend nudist events, be a lifelong nudist, do many things in the nude, be nude whenever possible and practical with no one caring, traveling, making a nudist household, and meeting nudists.

I know that illness and disability do not stop life from being worth living. Nudism is a goal for me and I don't want to stop being a nudist while I'm alive.

I don't mind if anyone else is religious here or not, just wish me luck in my nudist goals. Let's keep our fingers crossed on my nudism and other goals.

If anyone is religious just pray to a higher power(s) regardless of your religious beliefs for my goals I have in mind to materialize them.

I don't feel like spending much money on clothes. I want to swim naked, sunbathe naked, drive naked, raise nudist children, get married in the nude, participate in nude recreation, meet nudists, and much more is on my naked wish list.

I don't see anything wrong in being Catholic and nudist. I have heard of other Catholics interested nudism.

Reading all the positives on nudism makes me seriously never want to end the lifestyle for good.

Do I start saving time and money for going to nudist venues?

Once on my 17th birthday in August 2009 a cousin and his wife came to visit me and discussed them going to nude beaches, but I don't know if I will attend a trip with them to start social nudism. I want to be nude socially!

I prefer to swim naked in company, I'm willing to do it in mixed or non-mixed company, though preferably in mixed, with a partner/spouse, family, friends, even complete strangers.

I may be a little out of the nudist closet - I've told about three cousins, my brother, and a few friends, though two cousins have erroneously told me it's perversion, though I am not planning to keep nudism secret forever.

if you're in a non-nudist friendly household in the meantime, do you just do what you can when having an opportunity to be nude?

Should I ask how to let friends and family know I'm a nudist when I can no longer keep it secret from them, regardless if it happens any day now or in several more years?

I know not every one of my friends or family will accept me as a nudist but I just want to overcome my fears of totally having them think I am a pervert.

I've posted such questions on Yahoo Answers to become a nudist, did that last year from March to May but wasn't enough in terms of good answers, then on www.netnude.com on June 2015 I posted it on "new to naturism" but only some questions got answered. On Reddit on December 2015 i heard of a nudism forum and posted similar questions/concerns remaining but the moderator removed my post. I recently got on TrueNudists and thankfully most of the things concerning nudism on me are now addressed. However, just help me with these other ones. I want them to be answered asap.

I also have other questions on nudism on hold for now due to them being what ifs or taking several years to answer, like raising a nudist family, what to do in a nudist household on your own, if I move to a nudist community, if you soon can't keep nudism secret from those you know anymore, and how to post a sign on your outside door so everyone knows your household is nudist.

Just bear with me on these things, do at least as many as you can in these questions/concerns. Please. Thank you.

Jose Arellano

gnarlyoldman
Forum Member

Posted - 05/31/2016 :  12:01:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Jose. Glad to hear you have discovered your body. The Catholic church has been "putting clothes on the natives" since they invaded Europe. Clothes are a way of promoting "sin" and shame for being an animal based life form. Naked is our natural condition, like all other animal species. Clothes are unnatural and compulsive clothing is a psychosis. Your parents have been trained for decades in the Catholic practice so they aren't ever going to wake up one morning and get away from it.

My memory of Fresno is from some years ago. Seems like its a over grown farming town which still has a lot of farms around and then the mountains and deserts. I don't know if there are any nudist groups in Fresno. Try Google perhaps. In San Francisco they have naked street parades and demonstrations but that is a good way from Fresno.

For some years I mostly go outside naked myself in the desert or on public lands. When I meet clothed people I act like naked is a normal choice and they virtually always accept that without complaining. Some even applaud. You do have to make a plan first when you start a naked walk or hike. If you don't have a plan you will panic and hide, or blush and apologize upon seeing anyone else. Either of those behaviors affirms knowledge of doing something wrong, and being naked is normal, not wrong.

Good luck to you.

Naked is green.

Nudony
Forum Member

Posted - 06/01/2016 :  11:48:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That post reminds me a lot of myself when I was younger! I was pretty "gung-ho" myself about going nudist.

Do I start saving time and money for going to nudist venues?

Do some research first. Find out about nearby beaches, resorts or non-landed clubs. Figure out how and when to get there and the cost. And then set a date.

if you're in a non-nudist friendly household in the meantime, do you just do what you can when having an opportunity to be nude?

Like you and many other people, I started at home. I was in my teens when I started exploring nudism. I slept nude very night, keeping my underwear under the sheets next to me in case she barged in. If she was out I'd toss my clothes and do my homework/read/cook nude. I got to spend nude time regularly because Mom had a fixed routine. At that point, it's the best one can do.

Should I ask how to let friends and family know I'm a nudist when I can no longer keep it secret from them, regardless if it happens any day now or in several more years?

It's up to you but personally I wouldn't worry about it. Myself I didn't "come out" as a nudist until I lived by myself and was always nude at home. It'll also be easier then to deal with feedback, be it positive or negative.

I also have other questions on nudism on hold for now due to them being what ifs or taking several years to answer, like raising a nudist family, what to do in a nudist household on your own, if I move to a nudist community, if you soon can't keep nudism secret from those you know anymore, and how to post a sign on your outside door so everyone knows your household is nudist.

Yes you're a ways away from dealing with those questions; which are all very good questions when the time comes. I also had questions when my non-nudist GF moved in and I wanted to keep being nude at home. When our daughter was born I was anxious about whether I should stay nudist; and then whether I should pursue social nudism with her. And then whether I should be open about having a nudist family. Thankfully, there were plenty of online resources and help from nudist "cyber-buddies" to help me make those decisions; which culminated in me being an active family/social nudist. I have no doubts that in time you'll find the same answers.

Stay nude and good luck!

Edited by - Nudony on 06/01/2016 11:49:09 AM

soonbnude
Forum Member

Posted - 06/09/2016 :  06:59:32 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote

Jose

I first got into public nudism by going to a nude beach in Perth, Western Australia with a mate. It was a novelty at the time but I really enjoyed it. My mate got quite sun-burned and stayed at the hotel next day, I loved it so much I went back alone. I'd been skinny dipping alone in a creek at home on a country property but not in public. I've never really told my family except that I get around nude at home a lot at home so my wife tolerates me.

Getting started is the hardest thing (no pun intended) as you can feel a little shy, embarrassed, uncertain or not I guess but I guess most of us are in the first grouping, initially anyway. No I can't wait to get naked whenever I can but have not joined clubs or stayed at a resort, yet. I want to but my wife is not keen. Our kids have grown up and are in the city at university and what you are saying about your family sounds a bit like my wife, love her dearly but she just has this thing about nudity.

So all I would say is be true to yourself, enjoy it whenever and wherever you can. Maybe don't hassle the folks too much in this context but let them know and maybe let them ask you about it in time to try to understand why it attracts you.

Cheers and good luck with all you face. SBN.

Previous Topic: New to nudism Topic Next Topic: Nudism at Home  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved