Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 229 ]  [ Total: 229 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudist Resorts - Naturist Resorts, Nudism Places
 Hey, is there a club or nudist resort in ...?
 New Resort opening in California
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Charleston, SC Topic Next Topic: Article on Exotic Locations for Nudist Places  

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  10:56:11 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
A while back I got this email from the folks at Clothes Free:
------
Special announcement: CFI is opening a resort in California!

We are pleased to announce, after 16 years in business, we at CFI (clothesfree.com) are opening an upscale family naturist resort in California. Enter an amazing, exclusive getaway of over 100 acres with breathtaking, spectacular views. We are a new kind of resort with no outdated rules. We will soon be announcing our opening date and location. As to provide an impeccable experience, we will be offering an extended list of amenities and activities. Secure investment opportunities with a considerable return are available. Please contact our planning team today to discuss availability, minimums, and terms.
We look forward to hearing from you today!
Thank you for your support!
CFI Staff
------
Has anyone else heard about this? With the closing of Terra Cotta Inn, southern and central CA desperately needs another resort...I'm hoping for the Santa Barbara area.

MrsAzLagoon
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  1:28:39 PM  Show Profile  Visit MrsAzLagoon's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I believe Corky (the owner of CFI) purchased about 100 acres in central/northern CA some time back with the dream of developing it into a naturist venue. I'm puzzled by the "new kind of resort with no outdated rules" comment. Curious that nothing has been said since the tease announcement.

Corky, if you are out there...inquiring minds want to know! :-)

Enjoy the sunshine!

MrsAZLagoon-AKA C-OHome
www.ClothingOptionalHomeNetwork.com

NaturistDoc
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2016 :  7:38:59 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As an Oregonian, I'm always happy to hear of a new resort within a day's drive. But ... I'll wait for more details. "Upscale" can mean anything from "luxurious" to "overpriced" to "one step above Rustic". Like MrsAZLagoon, I'm curious to know just which rules are considered "outdated". On the other hand, it's described as a family resort, so it's not likely to be a den of iniquity.

nudesunguy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/12/2016 :  11:32:56 AM  Show Profile  Send nudesunguy a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I hope it's central CA, northern CA already has Laguna del Sol. I always find it hard to believe that LA, with it's population, doesn't have at least a couple big resorts. The drive to Palm Springs can be a bear with traffic.

As for outdated rules, we did go to a resort on the east coast some years back that required patrons to join after 3 visits. They also didn't allow adult beverages on the lake beach. I'm thinking such places/rules are pretty rare these days, especially on the west coast. I hope Corky's vision comes to fruition. Frankly I don't care if it's rustic or upscale, 100 acres sounds like great hiking! Can't wait to hear an update.

Previous Topic: Charleston, SC Topic Next Topic: Article on Exotic Locations for Nudist Places  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.24 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved