Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 487 ]  [ Total: 487 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 General Discussion - Everything Else
 General discussion. Post anything off-topic here.
 Converting textiles to new nudists
Previous Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Quarantine Topic Next Topic: Marx Brothers
Page: of 2

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 09/13/2019 :  11:25:45 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Even though our girls were being raised a nudists, later in the teen years they stopped and asked us to dress while they were home. We covered but rarely... "dressed." The Prof wore her short terry cloth shorts and a tank and I wore nylon Dolphin short shorts with the liner cut out. We were covered but never really "dressed" when it was just the four of us.

When they got older and were gone all the time, they'd leave the house and we'd get naked. When they returned, they were asked to ring the door bell twice and wait a few seconds and then use their key to open the door. We explained to them about our continued life as nudists even though they did not want to continue. They thankfully understood. Later... the invention of cell phones was a great addition to our getting a heads up before they came home. It was mostly for them. If they had trouble seeing us nude, then they needed to give us the same respect we show them by covering while they were home.

All bets were off when they both left for college. To this day, both of them in their 40's, call or text us before coming over. Even our grandkids do the same. They may not live this way but they know we do and they respect that. Funny... we've had our oldest grandson coming over on Monday's for some time now to get help with school work from Granma the Eng. Prof. He came to the door recently without a prior text. We knew he'd be coming so we were dressed. We have a Ring doorbell and it alerted me of someone at the front door. I looked at the video and it was our grandson. He was about to ring the doorbell but then must have remembered he didn't alert us via text so he went back to his car and texted us and then waited a couple mins and returned to the doorbell! Those are some well trained grandkids! We laughed about it and told him, "we knew you were coming and were ready!"

We'd been "caught" several times during that period when our girls stopped being nude around the house and we continued. We all talked about it and explained our preference for not wearing clothes and reminded them about how they once lived. It took a few "conferences" about it but they finally caught on and actually responded quite well to it. I think we don't give our kids much credit for understanding what we do and why we do it, when it comes to nudism. Taking into account that at their ages, nudity equals sex, it's a constant reminder to them that that is not the case as nudists. Thankfully, many kids get it. Sometimes easier than some adults!

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 09/13/2019 11:39:00 AM

agde
Forum Member

Posted - 11/16/2019 :  05:43:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
A friend who takes the arrival of brisk autumn weather as a signal for her to get busy doing summer holiday planning recently called.

"You guys always go to nude beaches, right?" "Well, we've just never figured out why anyone would want to get dressed to get wet, unless of course you work as an under-water welder in the North Sea in winter..." "Well, we've never tried it and thought it might be a bit of an adventure. Would you have any suggestions for nice places that aren't, you know, set up for sex orgies? Places like you guys go."

The conversation turned then to all the possibilities, either in the Caribbean or Europe, but in terms of "conversion," I realized that it was just years of them knowing us, hearing normal holiday stories, that allowed her to look beyond stereotypes and think that it might just be a pleasant kind of vacation.

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 03/07/2020 :  12:40:43 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
As I just posted in another thread, A female coworker of mine reached out to me about nudist beaches. I had posted something on Facebook about needing beach therapy and the picture was some people at a nude beach but censored. She messaged me and asked me what beaches I went to. I told her of the closest beaches and she told me that she’d always want to try it. So we’ve been talking a great deal about it the last couple of weeks. She’s thinking of trying it this summer. Today she told me that she did her laundry in the nude because I inspired her. Hopefully she keeps on track and keeps doing more and more while nude.

Nude in AK
Forum Member

Posted - 03/22/2020 :  12:34:02 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tomgirl

I'm a convert because of a photographer I worked for several years ago. I don't know that I've converted anyone.

Tomgirl

Welcome back, hope all is going well for you!

rooftopwilly
Forum Member

Posted - 04/21/2020 :  02:14:10 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Nude in AK

quote:
Originally posted by Tomgirl

I'm a convert because of a photographer I worked for several years ago. I don't know that I've converted anyone.

Tomgirl

Welcome back, hope all is going well for you!

Not sure if that poster is real or not. She messaged me a few months ago with her story about how she became a nudist. I replied and we talked about Jamaica, because I’m supposed to be going there in July. I told her I heard Hedonism is more sexually oriented, so that’s not one we want to go to, etc. After a few exchanges, she disappeared. Then she came back and messaged me again a few months later and told me the same exact story about how she became a nudist. I didn’t respond to that one. Then once again, when I said I was sick a few weeks ago, she messaged me once more telling me to get tested for COVID-19. After that, the messages disappeared and so did she.

Page: of 2 Previous Topic: Quarantine Topic Next Topic: Marx Brothers  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.17 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved