Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 1 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 455 ]  [ Total: 456 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Frequently Asked Questions
 New to nudism? Beginners post your questions here.
 Nudism at Home
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Pretty new with a few/some questions or concerns Topic Next Topic: New  

OldSunBum

Posted - 02/08/2016 :  3:02:48 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I want to practice nudism at home 24/7 but it is a little cold in North Central Texas at the moment and I was wondering at what temperature thermostats are set at for those who are nude at home during meals, TV, etc. I am nude a lot and have slept nude most of my adult life. Now I want to hit the beaches and resorts and be nude at home.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 02/08/2016 :  9:06:16 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Our thermostat is set at 64 on the coldest days. During the months when it's warm out ... the system is turned off and the doors and windows open. During the summer, the thermostat is set at 80.

I'm naked throughout the year but at times I will don a robe and socks. Some times I will use the small space heater in the office to warm up my feet while on the computer but once we get moving ... 64 is plenty warm enough for me to be naked and the Prof to wear one of her sheer house dresses and her slippers.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Edited by - FireProf on 02/09/2016 09:02:07 AM

Warmskin
Forum Member

Posted - 02/09/2016 :  03:29:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Warmskin a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I heat only the two rooms I spend the most time in, by means of electricity. The rest of the house goes cold. My heating bill was about $60 for January. Not too bad for being nude. I also sleep more in the winter.

It can be a bear for folks living in snowy areas.

“I rise early almost every morning and sit in my chamber, without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season, either reading or writing.”
Ben Franklin

Jimmie2
Forum Member

Posted - 02/10/2016 :  4:48:50 PM  Show Profile  Visit Jimmie2's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I'm a winnie and hate cold weather!!! When I am home, the heat is set to 76 or 78 degrees. When not home, the thermostat drops to 70 degrees. Having a NEST thermostat is awesome warming the house up to 78 degrees before I even get out of bed. Then after we have left for the day to go to work, the NEST turns the heat back down for the day and warming back up again before I get home. Hoping to use it in reverse this summer

HNATDT

OldSunBum

Posted - 02/10/2016 :  5:43:34 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Thanks to everyone for their responses. I am finding 76/77 about right. OldSunBum

Previous Topic: Pretty new with a few/some questions or concerns Topic Next Topic: New  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.12 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved