Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 428 ]  [ Total: 428 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Society And Culture: Nudism Around The World
 Nudist Attitudes in Various Countries
 Before you get to your naturist destination
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Is Nudism Going The Way of Organized Religion? Topic Next Topic: 2015 NEF Poll  

baie rouge nudists
Forum Member

Posted - 10/16/2015 :  12:25:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I would really like to have more of a female's opinion on this as well as the guys too. When we go to the beach, as we walk out of the lot, we have to go through the textile area before we reach the c/o area. Always following the naturist etiquette to cover in areas not frequented by nudists, I usually wear a swim brief and a t-shirt, or just my brief when going home before getting fully dressed by the car. The questions are, first for the ladies; what do you think about a man who chooses to wear this type of suit, and the second for all of us; why is the brief (Speedo) so despised here in the U.S,? When we go to lunch in St. Martin at the beach bars, my wife wears only her bikini bottom and I wear my brief. My wife thinks it looks great on me and on other men who wear them when we must. I guess, I'm just trying to find out what others think as I don't understand why the style is so ridiculed.

Daretobare
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2015 :  05:43:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My answer would be.... In the textile world it is of course about fashion. It may not be fashionable dressed as such. People a lot of times judge people on appearance of their clothes. Thats why nudity is so great.

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/18/2015 :  10:30:04 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
In regards to Speedo's, I think it's more a European thing that hasn't caught on in the US unless you're a competitive swimmer. Seeing them on the beach makes no mind to me or my wife. Most times we just think that the person wearing it is probably European because most American men won't. It's a fashion thing that almost all American men are not comfortable wearing or being seen in. They'd rather wear shorts that are as long as pants and wear them so they hang within an inch of their butt crack .... dumb! I think the Speedo is "ridiculed" in America because ... American men aren't confident enough to wear them and they are embarrassed to be looked at wearing them.

I wear a pair of sheer mesh shorts and sometimes a t shirt. I usually carry my backpack chair and the cooler and an umbrella, when we visit the beach, so a t shirt helps. My wife is usually in a sundress. We usually wait til we are at the spot we want to spend the day before stripping. The two beaches we currently have are a long walk from the parking lot and it makes no sense to stop, strip and walk an additional 1/4 mile. We just wait.

Once back at the car, we find that we are able to strip off again and get in the car naked. If not, we drive to a spot where we can strip, clean up a bit and have a nice nude/semi nude drive home.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2015 :  01:17:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i've worn a speedo since i was a kid and even in florida you would get stares - never understood it as it's ok for a female to be comfortable on the beach but not a male ? and now with these boardshorts i can only images how goofy they look nude and yes i've seen a few almost touching their ankles. when i go to the nude beach i always wear shorts but take a speedo incase i wander in textile area and it's required to wear something . hm so why when textile wander into the nude area they aren't require to be nude ? lol such a double standard.

sailawaybob
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2015 :  01:22:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i know i've probably told this story before but my favorite nude beach is apollo at canaveral national seashore with five beach areas with parking areas for each, lot/beach area 1 thru 4 are textile beaches and lot/beach 5 is nude or clothing optional and the least parking. as you past 1 thru 4 you will see only a few cars at each some vacant but darn get to 5 and everyone nudist and textiles are there ...

FireProf
Forum Member

Posted - 10/25/2015 :  10:37:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
That's the way it was at San Onofre State Beach, here in So Cal. 6 parking areas, 1 or 2 and 6 were the only place you'd find parked cars, with parking lot 6, adjacent to Trail 6 and at the trail head to the nude beach area, was always ... always the most crowded and most times ... full!

When they began threatening to ticket nudists, the parking area was still full while all other 5 parking areas were either empty or there were less than a dozen cars of the surfers surfing the far north end of the state beach ... about 2-3 miles north of the nude beach!

I think Trail 6 brought many down to the beach that were curious about the nude section. Many would walk down that way instead of north. The most populated area, besides the nude section, was the "indifferent section," what we all called it. These textile beach goers seemed to be populated by those that didn't care, were accepting but not participating and some who actually started there and then moved to the nude section to try it out.

At any rate ... the revenue lost by harassing the nudists was huge. Everyone lost because of one person ( state parks ranger). Too bad he's still around and causing trouble.

Loves being naked. Plays well with others!

Previous Topic: Is Nudism Going The Way of Organized Religion? Topic Next Topic: 2015 NEF Poll  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.25 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved