Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 241 ]  [ Total: 241 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 Does your family know you are a Nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Page: of 18

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/01/2003 :  08:38:49 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
That term is usually used by jealous and mallace people in an attempt to defame their victim. I can think of case where anybody could warrant using it.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  05:06:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I agree with you Spontanudity, it seems like it is always used to put the other person down and belittle them.

Kim =^.^=

irishred
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  07:35:41 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, you are definately not a slut because you are a nudist! The two are not connected. Your comfort and enjoyment with the nudist lifestyle should not be associated with the other term. Hang in there and just be yourself. Others such as the members of this forum, accept you and enjoy your comments.

irishred

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  5:19:28 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks, IrishRed. I'm not a slut but my biological mom will probably never think otherwise. Being nudist has nothing to do with being a slut. Nudism has helped me to see how beautiful the human body is and how natural life can be without the nuisance of clothing.

Melissa

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 12/08/2003 :  7:19:08 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
melissa,
you are no different now than you were a year ago, you just have decided that clothes arent a priority. and you are having fun and meeting nice people. and that is good.

"the creator does not make junk"

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  12:23:05 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear about your biological mom not understanding. I suppose I am lucky my family all know and no problems even to my sis to a nude beach once and then my brother to my nudit resort. He goes to hotsprings a lot and most are clothing optional.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Collin Fletcher

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/13/2003 :  02:43:42 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Your right NudeAl, it is easier when your family accepts you as a nudists. My parents were not pleased that we became nudists, but they have been more aceepting as time goes on, because they see that we live healthy normal lives.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/14/2003 :  10:27:16 PM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think Calmnude has said it the best... Naturism is simply a lifestyle choice. Being nude is no big deal once you over come societies misconceptions about it.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  05:54:57 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Nudism really is just a normal life sans clothes. How can anyone say that it's a sexual thing when I'm nude cleaning my house, petting my cats, reading, working on the computer, etc.? If people really understood nudism I don't think it would be a big deal for anyone to hear we're nudists.

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  06:27:46 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

Do you think people really want to understand naturism? I think some people actually prefer to think of the possible lewd side of nudity rather than the freedom it represents.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  06:48:54 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa;

Some people just have this adversity to nudism. They have a preconcieved notion that it is wrong, and that you only get naked to bathe or have sex, and they probably don't get fully naked for that. They are probably the type of people that only have sex at night, and keep the lights turned off.

Kim =^.^=

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  06:55:15 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I think its just easier for some people to think of the sexual side... Going with the status quo is a lot less effort than challening your mind to try and experiment with new things.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

NudeAl
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  1:13:46 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you may have hit on something there. It is easier to not challenge their preconceived notions and it somehow satisfies the lude and naughty side of their nature. The same reason that the, "Jerry Springer Show," is so popular or for that matter the tabloid newspapers. Perhaps it even helps them to somehow feel superior in some holier than thou way. Most, I feel, just don't have the guts to try it though they may secretly wish to do so.

"The best dress for walking is nakedness." Collin Fletcher

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  6:27:22 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Speaking as a nudist newbie, I can tell you that I used to equate nudity with sex. I felt like I was doing something wrong by taking off my clothes and going about the house nude. I also felt like I was doing something wrong by being socially nude. I guess embracing nudism, for me, has made me confront these assertions and realize that I was wrong. The people that I've met in nudist venues have been really helpful in changing my wrong mindset. Pictures also helped. There was one picture in particular that made me see that nudism has nothing to do with sexuality. The picture I'm referring to is a nudist who is hula-hooping. How could anyone interpret THAT as sexual? On the humorous side, when I first began experimenting with nudism I always had to go to the bathroom. In retrospect, whenever I dropped any part of my clothes I ALWAYS used the bathroom, so my body must have been working overtime thinking that this was the reason I dropped my clothes. LOL Now I'm fine in that regard, though.

Melissa

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 12/15/2003 :  7:11:06 PM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Socially nude usually refers to being nude with a group of others in a non-sexual way. This can include nude beaches, nudist resorts, non-landed clubs, or a small group of friends.

Melissa

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.21 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved