Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 420 ]  [ Total: 420 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism, Sex and Sexuality
 Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.
 Does your family know you are a Nudist?
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...
Page: of 18

calmnude
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  6:44:31 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
but we all know you are nice woman. maybe they'll come around, maybe they wont. but it's your life and you like the nude way of life.

Cheri
Forum Member

Posted - 11/27/2003 :  7:14:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Melissa, The family you have here knows who you truly are, a wonderful young woman who has the highest moral standards.

Mega hugs,
Cheri (aka mom)

Doing what I can to positively promote nudism
-
-

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  12:34:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by melissastarr

I'm kind of the black sheep of the family. Knowing that I'm a nudist would only add ammunition to their assaults.

Remember, Melissa...
We all have at least 3 families:
#1 is the one we're born into.
#2 is the one that chooses us.
#3 is the one we choose.

As part of your family #2 & family #3, I'd like to make it officially known that we think you're pretty wonderful and we're happy to have you around!

http://cheef.com
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nudist-news-group/

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  07:32:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Calmnude, Cheri, and Cheef (the 'C people,' or so it seems.) My nudist family is soooo loving and accepting! You have quite a few things to teach the rest of the world about how to treat others. Maybe you all could have a little seminar for my biological family? LOL Thanks for adopting me in!!!

Melissa

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  11:34:20 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh, and speaking of the original topic, my immediate family knows I'm a nudist, but my extended family doesn't. Interestingly, my immediate family would not be comfortable using the term "nudist" to describe themselves, but they spend almost a month's worth of vacation time at a nude beach in the Caribbean every winter.

p.s. How did this topic about families end up under the section titled "Do Nudists Have Sex?" Seems like it should probably be relocated!

Edited by - cheef on 11/28/2003 11:36:03 AM

Admin
Forum Admin

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  1:37:11 PM  Show Profile  Visit Admin's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cheef, thanks for spotting that! It didn't really belong where it was originally posted, better is Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.

trucker
Forum Member

Posted - 11/28/2003 :  10:49:58 PM  Show Profile  Click to see trucker's MSN Messenger address  Send trucker a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
hey melissa keep your chin up,,your family might come around some day,,time heals all,,they might not understand now,but some day they might come to your idea's of life and how YOU chose to live it,,remember blood is thick,,your might not approve at the moment but they'll always be family,,smiles..

smile it makes people wonder about ya

cheef
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  02:13:30 AM  Show Profile  Visit cheef's Homepage  Send cheef an AOL message  Click to see cheef's MSN Messenger address  Send cheef a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Admin

Cheef, thanks for spotting that! It didn't really belong where it was originally posted, better is Not Lewd, Not Crude, ...Just Nude.

Then again, there wouldn't be families without sex... but I'm still sure you didn't mean to have it there!

Rahul7009
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  02:41:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Rahul7009 a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
no, no one knows and i m frightened to tell this to them. They might think that i m out of my mind..

~~[({<RAHUL>})]~~

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  06:29:33 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

"Family Slut"... Thats a very strange opinion to have of somebody. Even if they knew about your enjoyment of naturism, what does it have to do with the term "slut"?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"
http://groups.msn.com/YoungSydneyNaturists

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  07:10:47 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Spontanudity,

The family has NO idea that I'm a nudist now. It's been less than 2 months since I've been one. I've been called the family slut since I was in pre-school or so because of what my dad used to do to me. He died 5 years ago and the abuse ended about 10 years ago but the name remains.

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  07:56:10 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I too was abused by my father but i certainly don't carry the responsibility of his actions in my name.

Do you think your family's opinion would change if they knew you were a nudist?

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

melissastarr
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  08:55:41 AM  Show Profile  Visit melissastarr's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sponta,

I think they would see their perceptions of me confirmed if they knew I was a nudist. I try to live a very clean and proper life now to prove to myself (and to them, I guess) that I'm not a slut. I've NEVER chosen to have sex- that has only happened in the context of abuse related to my dad- and I probably never will. I don't even date at this time. Probably abnormal, but that's who I am and that's who I need to be right now.

Melissa

Spontanudity
Forum Member

Posted - 11/29/2003 :  09:25:12 AM  Show Profile  Visit Spontanudity's Homepage  Click to see Spontanudity's MSN Messenger address  Send Spontanudity a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa,

I really object to the term "slut"... It really does bother me and I would never use it to describe anybody. I'm not sure what type of person would use it particularly in the family context.

Cheers,
Spontanudity

"Forever Naked"

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 11/30/2003 :  3:31:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Melissa;

I agree with Spontanudity, and I also object to the term "slut". Seems like if a woman does something sexual she is deemed a slut, but if a guy does it he is "stud". Doen't make sence.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 18 Previous Topic: Positive Effects on Nudity Topic Next Topic: how would a nudist receive a package from ups ...  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.19 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved