Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board

Nudist-Resorts.Org - Naturist Discussion Forum / Bulletin Board
Username:
Password:
Save Password

Register
Forgot Password?

About Us | Active Topics | Active Polls | Site News | Nudist News | Online Users | Members | Destinations | N. A. I. R. | My Page | Search
[ Active Members: 0 | Anonymous Members: 0 | Guests: 529 ]  [ Total: 529 ]  [ Newest Member: dild0 ]
 All Forums
 Nudism Places: Around the World
 Europe: Malta
 Malta - nude
Next Page
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Author Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED
Page: of 8

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  10:38:46 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Little is written anywhere about Malta and nudism.It is alive and well.Those who live here and like stripping off at the beach all know where to go - good word soon spreads:)Summer lasts from end May until end of August.In this time it is HOT and the sky is blue.The sea is cristal clear and incredibly warm to swim in.Anyone else been nude in Malta?

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/28/2004 :  1:16:37 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Dang it! I visited Malta twice while in the Navy and never knew about that! Of course, our visit was only one day out in town. I loved Malta and highly recommend it to those who enjoy ancient ruins (remains of an ancient monolithic temple remains on island), castles (was home of church knights that defeated the Ottoman empire at Malta), historical battles (fought bravely in WWII), snorkling, and diving. It's also a boat ride from parts of Italy.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  10:25:53 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
sailordave - next time you are visiting Malta go to Gnejna Bay ( ja-nay-na).It is a small walk from Golden Bay.Once there you can strip down and enjoy the sun and the sea.no one will bother you as most locals do not go there,as Malta is such a small place -they do not want to bump into somebody who might know them.

sailordave
Forum Member

Posted - 04/29/2004 :  3:02:40 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
When last there, we pretty much stuck around Valetta and the fort walls. As I said, we were limited to one day.

We the willing who are led by the unknown must do the impossible for the ungrateful.

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/01/2004 :  05:24:03 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Nudeboy is nudism accepted om malta, or is it just tolerated in isolated areas?

Kim =^.^=

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  09:26:54 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Big hi to Kim

Officially public nudity is illegal in Malta,same goes for public topless bathing.Most people turn a blind eye to topless bathing as it tends to be done at the more remote beaches,and is done discretely at the far end - away from families.When it is done it is tourists, not locals.You may ask -why??

Malta is only 9 miles x 17 miles long - so its hard to find 'remote areas' to go nude.

As Malta is so tiny, 99% of the people will not go nude or topless in case they are "seen by somebody they know".They are very wary of gossip etc.Heavens above, they can't have word get about that they do "those things".
Consequently,I, the English man, do not see Maltese people at the unoffical nude beach.I bump into all nationalites but not Maltese.Mostly I have come across other English people,they know about the beach, and its the only place they want to visit.I don't blame them.

I do not care who sees me naked.If it was someone I know at the beach,then I would definately stroll over and say hi.

nudeboy..
because its how I was born

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 05/04/2004 :  1:29:09 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It always seems strange to me that people are worried about being seen nude (or topless) on a nude beach. Anyone seeing them ought to be in the same position - even if they are embarassed to be seen, they aren't in a position to gossip!

If the others were there to gawk, the situation shouldn't be much different - they wouldn't want to get known as doing "those other things" - being known as "Voyeurs" or "Peeping Toms"!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  03:05:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote

Thank you for enlightening me nudeboy, you are very informative.

Your right David, no one should be embarrassed to be seen at a nude beach, and if someone is there to gawk, then shame on them!

Kim =^.^=

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  10:27:15 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Its the gawpers who have the problem.The only ones I have seen gawping, were a couple of men walking around in shorts checking out other men.

I enjoy seeing people arrive at the beach walking past and trying not to look me in the face.Maybe its human nature - until they too are naked and part of the scenery also.

This summer I plan to get a few pics of myself enjoying the beach and might post them to the gallery. If anyone is in Malta on holiday this summer and wants to be included in my photos ,then feel free to join in the fun.

nudeboy..

The Bead Man
Forum Member

Posted - 05/05/2004 :  2:48:29 PM  Show Profile  Visit The Bead Man's Homepage  Reply with Quote
A good cure for gawkers - if you have the nerve - is to take photographs with them obviously in frame. They tend to be much more camera shy than the people they're gawking at!

Cheers!

David
"The Bead Man"
www.thebeadman.net

The Bead Artist formerly known as Revilo42

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/06/2004 :  05:27:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a few colour pics of the beach where I swim and would like to post them on this forum.There are no nude shots,just scenes of the bay , the shore area and the surrounding cliffs.Can I send a few to the gallery?

People pay alot of money to get covered in mud as a health/beauty treatment.Save money!! swim nude at Gnejna Bay in Malta.The cliffs are made of clay and on the shore line there is a clay /mud pool.I have gone into it many times and rubbed handsfulls of clay all over me and let it dry in the sun.It makes good protection against the worst of the sun,and when you wash it off in the sea its great fun.Skin is exfoliated and super soft after a clay session.Anyone else done anything similar ie hot springs,mud baths etc? When I was totally new to going nude on the beach, the clay made a good cover so that I was not so shy the first few visits.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/08/2004 :  4:34:15 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Weather update on Malta as at 8 May 2004 :-
Sea temperature is 16 degrees centigrade or 62 farenheit.
Sun temperature is 24 degrees centigrade or 78 farenheit.
Warm enough for you ? - and this is only early May.

By the end of the month it will be alot 'warmer'.Can't wait to get to the beach and strip off to catch some rays, and swim to tone up my stomach.

nudeboy..

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/11/2004 :  08:37:12 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
At last I have some pictures of the nude swimming area ,here in Malta. The place is called Gnajna and can not be reached easily by anyone who does not have a car.Park the car in or near Golden Bay and its a 20 minute walk down a stoney path to reach one of two nude places.The first one is reached by walking down a steep slope to a rocky area which has no sand, and does not offer much in the way of natural shade.

The second area where nude bathing is tolerated and practiced is down in a small bay at the end of the unoffical 'footpath'.This is a nice bay,see pics in my profile page.To get down the slope there is a very narrow zig zag path which goes straight down to the bay.It is worth the effort to get there as once there you are quite isolated. Even if there are people on top of the cliff face looking down into the bay they can't see much.All they can see is naked people,but are too far away to make out faces etc.If they bring binoculars for a glimpse then they are just sad losers.lol

More pictures will be available soon and I'll stick them in my profile for anyone who wants a peek. :)

nudeboy..
Yahoo album - http://profiles.yahoo.com/nudeboylife

nudeforever

Posted - 05/28/2004 :  06:23:55 AM  Show Profile  Visit nudeforever's Homepage  Send nudeforever an ICQ Message  Send nudeforever a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Hi.
Well we like go to Ghajn Tuffieha Bay. Many Maltese there but mostly single men. Some Maltese couples sometimes. We wonder how many Maltese people are real nudist/naturist? I think quite a few, but as nudeboy said they are not comfortable to go in the nude since Malta is so small. It all about 'reputation'. Like nudeboy I don't give a damn. So we decided to open a Naturist Malta group on yahoo. Its only 15 days old, however we are still waiting to find out how many Maltese will join us. We are want to do something about nudsim is Malta. But who would stand by us to get at least on official beach? Which Maltese would go in public and say the he/she is a nudist? We were thinking of getting support from other internation Naturists Clubs. What do you think nudeboy? bdw our group site is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/naturistmalta

nudeboy
Forum Member

Posted - 05/28/2004 :  08:16:44 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi nudeforever

Nice to know there are other people living in Malta who are open minded and just take a towel to the beach. Its a pity other couples don't go to this beach,its a lovely place. I'm easy to spot because I'm nearly always reading,or swimming to try and flatten my tum. My wife does not go to the beach as she is too self conscious despite my encouragement.

nudeboy..
Yahoo album - coming soon

Kimberly
Forum Member

Posted - 05/29/2004 :  03:34:31 AM  Show Profile  Send Kimberly a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Welcome to the forum nudeforever. Growing up in a small town, I can understand why the people of Malta feel the way they do about nudism. Even though its nobody's business what you, someone is going to find out and the word gets spread around quick.

Kim =^.^=

Page: of 8 Topic Next Topic: FIGHT TO HAVE NUDIST BEACHES IN MALTA LEGALIZED  
 New Topic |   Reply to Topic |   Printer Friendly
Next Page
Jump To:
Nudist-Resorts.Org Discussion Forum Bulletin Board Nudism Clothing Optional Resort Naturism Nude Beaches © 2002-2020 SUN Go To Top Of Page
This page was down to skin in 0.34 seconds.

General Rules and Terms of Service

Membership in the Nudist-Resorts.Org discussion forum is free, can be anonymous, and requires only a working email address. All email links to members are cloaked. You can disable your email link. Nude photos can be posted, if within our posting rules. No erotica, spam or solicitation is allowed here. References to sex or genitals in your username or profile will result in removal from the forum. Information and opinions regarding anything related to nudism are encouraged, including discussions concerning the confusion between nudism and eroticism if discussed maturely. All posts in this forum are moderated. Read our POSTING RULES here and here. All information appearing on this website is copyright and intellectual property of the Society for Understanding Nudism unless otherwise noted. The views expressed on these forums by participants are not necessarily representative of the Society for Understanding Nudism. Administrators reserve the right to delete anything outside the posting rules, or anything in their opinion not appropriate. To post, you must have cookies enabled and be at least 18 years of age.

Email the Webmaster | Legal Information

Copyright © 2002-2015 SUN - Society for Understanding Nudism
All Rights Reserved